Tanix TX3 max freezing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanix TX3 max freezing problem

Has anyone solved the freezing Problem? I tried with some more heatsinks down to 43 degrees celsius but the freezing Problem is still there!

Gesendet von meinem TX9 Pro mit Tapatalk

Originally posted by tintenatze View Post
    Has anyone solved the freezing Problem? I tried with some more heatsinks down to 43 degrees celsius but the freezing Problem is still there!

Hi ,

did you tried some other Roms ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Changing rom in an ATV Box , not really! PC and Notebook ok ,but not a soldered rom! I even put some little heatsinks at the downside of the roms. I have TX 3 mini and also TX 9 pro both working really properly but my 3 TX3 Max boxes all of them the same freezing problem. Sometimes after 6 hours or after 10 minutes.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by tintenatze
          Changing rom in an ATV Box , not really! PC and Notebook ok ,but not a soldered rom! I even put some little heatsinks at the downside of the roms. I have TX 3 mini and also TX 9 pro both working really properly but my 3 TX3 Max boxes all of them the same freezing problem. Sometimes after 6 hours or after 10 minutes.
          OK! My fault i thought you asked for changing RAM not Rom! No i dont know which alternative Rom will really work with TX3Max i dont want to brick it! I am only a user not a technician!

Comment

Xcuse me but where do i find a single Android Version for the tx3 max without a freezing Problem? Max not mini cause i need a working Bluetooth!
            I asked this i another topic and Sergey11 answered the following:
            For single boot version (max/mini) with bluetooth (max):
            Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
            Ok, I have a new Android Alone BETA for testing 20180125
            Changes:
            1. Update Airscreen, Netflix, Google Play to a new version
            2. New funcion: WiFi Emulator (settings > more settings) for those apps do not accept LAN conection
            3. Added TWRP at recovery screen
            4. Removed battery icon from status bar
            5. Fixed some video playback freezings

DOWNLOAD IMG: Beta 20180125 image
            DOWNLOAD ZIP: Beta 20180125 update

i tried it since saturday and it works really properly. The third day without freezing!
            No problems with any of my apps. Kodi, ARD,ZDF, not laggy no blurring, no rainbow effects! My Gyromouse Minix Neo M1 every buttons are working. OEM remote all buttons working except mouse button- no mouse cursor appears! Fake Wifi is perfect for using whatsapp on the box. ARD, ZDF live tv perfect! Amazon Prime Video and Zatoo TV ok! I installed the beta via upate & backup app from USB. No wipe data! No Apps were lost, both accounts: Google and amazon still working.
            Thank you Sergey11 and .Javimetal for this beta. I will try some more time and if there is no freezing i will try to fix my other boxes with this beta.txs a lot.

Comment

which custom rom fits this box?

Comment

I have this streamer with this problem. it freezes every now and then. is there an updated firmware version? how can I tell which firmware version installed on the unit?

Comment

Working...
                X