Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 Mini badly bricked. BL1 and red light on

Hi to all!
    I have a X96mini ( Q6x v2.2 17355) currently bricked (solid red light)
    I tried several firmwares and also shorting the pins ( https://blog.danman.eu/bricking-and-...ntar-x96-mini/ ) but I'm not getting any blue light
    From the UART output, I"m getting only one line from the BL1 and Burning tool can detect the board (p281)
    E-MMC THGBMBG702KBAI

GXL:BL1:9ac50e:bb16dc;FEAT:BDFC31BC:0;POC:3;RCY:0; EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;CHK:A7;READ:0;CHK:A7;S D:800;USB:8;

Any suggestion at this point?
    I have an identical box and I'm wondering if I could do a full "rom dump" as IMG file and then use the dump with USB burning tool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bl1.PNG
Views:	2267
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	748926

I have the same identical problem.... have you find a solution ? Me not.... :-(

Comment

only RMA at this point!

Comment

hi. was this ever solved? i also bought this box and planning to flash the atv experience rom when i got it.

Comment

have anybody find any solution about this issue. I need help

Comment

Originally posted by homeboy228 View Post
            have anybody find any solution about this issue. I need help
            Hi ,

did you tried the SDCard Way , like : BurnCardMaker / BootCardMaker Tool ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

can you give me steps to do it? and a working firmware, if that's not too much to ask. i already download the tools. Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by homeboy228 View Post
                can you give me steps to do it? and a working firmware, if that's not too much to ask. i already download the tools. Thanks man
                Hi ,

i dont have them , i not have this Box , but important is you use the right Rom that

supports your Wifichip too , you can find all here or with the Big Brother G ,

search over big G for x96mini Firmware , you get serveral Links even on YT ,

dont connect Box with UART & Burning Tool same Time & flash ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the reply.. i tried several roms before and still got the error mentionned above. The box is detected but always stops at 1% with only red light on. i dont even know what is UART so i only connect with Burning Tool. Thanks again have a nice day man.

Comment

Working...
                  X