BoxTV and PC detection via USB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoxTV and PC detection via USB

Hello and in the beginning I'm sorry for my English.
    I am the owner of two boxes BB2pro 3 / 16GB with Android 6.0 and MXQpro 1 / 8GB with Android 7.1 (both with root on Amlogice, first s912 second s905x). I have a problem with detecting these devices through a PC. I will mention that debugging is included on the boxes and the transfer from MTP to PTP is changed and the Amlogica drivers are loaded onto PCs from Win10. I checked on two Pctach with Win10pro and one with Ubuntu 18. When connecting them via USB (I also changed USB ports and Pcets and Boxes) no reaction, even in the device manager there is no info about unrecognized device. The same under linux (system configured under the programming account). However, when I connect them in Winowsem mode in the Recovery mode with the button (hidden back) enabled, Burning Tools seamlessly connects to the boxes (you can upload a new system - checked) is also visible in the device manager, also linux detects it. Computers with other devices, phones, tablets work perfectly.
    Do you have any info about box connections in debug mode? I was looking on the net and somehow I can not find a solution.
Working...
X