black screen after trying to watch a 4k movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black screen after trying to watch a 4k movie

question i try to watch a 4k movie on kodi but it keeps pausing an so forth so i said let me try watch another movie on 1080p but when the movie starts playing it just a black screen this happens every time i try to watch a 4k movie then try to watch another regular mnovie.. what causes that.. i ham using the alfawise s95 1gb atm..

Does ram really help with buffering in kodi?
    Last edited by shadydawg; 01-24-2019, 22:59.

Originally posted by shadydawg View Post
    question i try to watch a 4k movie on kodi but it keeps pausing an so forth so i said let me try watch another movie on 1080p but when the movie starts playing it just a black screen this happens every time i try to watch a 4k movie then try to watch another regular mnovie.. what causes that.. i ham using the alfawise s95 1gb atm..

Does ram really help with buffering in kodi?
    Hi ,

first i moved your Topic to here : amlogic based tv players , as you can see , a little bit better place

for your Topic ,

second , i am not a Kodi Guy , but , are all your Settings in Kodi correct , did it work before ,

can your Box handle this Files you play , is your TV 4K , here a Kodi Freak must help ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

My Samsung tv does that when I play my fire tv at 4K. But, does not happen with my Shield box .
      Does it happen when you play youtube 4K as well ?

Comment

yes i have a 4k tv an the box am using is a alfawise s95 1gb.. the box claims it can play 4k moviies.. an when you say the setting in kodi am not sure but i will look that up to see what the settings suppose to be like

Comment

Hmm..
          If you are going to run kodi on a 1gb device.. then you need to tweak : advancedsettings.xml
          -On most 1gb device..there is custom preinstalled tweaked kodi version thats works.. but when you install latest kodi version you lose the custom tweaks it had

Better Altenative option would be using Libreelec or Coreelec ( boots from sdcard )

Sorry.. can not post more info.. need to work.. later

Update:
          after reading user comments :
          The first Android TV Box powered by Amlogic S905W in the world. Tanix TX3 Mini is the best quality/price product based in Amlogic SoC. Learn More now.

and
          Hello i am new to GitHub is there any way to stream 1080p videos on x96mini? I will be waiting for your responses Thanks

It looks like.. 905w has sdk issues.. that got fixed
          So, make sure you are running latest firmware for your unit
          Last edited by mitchell4you; 11-09-2020, 15:08.

Comment

I have not had such problems but I think it depends on the site where you watched this movie. For such reasons, it is important to choose a safe site that does not cause you various problems that bring headaches. I personally choose to watch adventure tvshows on watchseries.ga because it is a safe site that has never disappointed me. Why did I mention the genre of adventure movies? Because they are my favorites and it brings me a lot of adrenaline and I can't describe in words how much I adore it.
            Last edited by Neironwik; 04-30-2021, 09:22.

Comment

I watched the movie with my smartphone and it was very smooth at https://techzapk.com/vegamovies.htm
              Last edited by MarionGuzman; 05-10-2022, 02:56.

Comment

Working...
              X