No output through HDMI switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No output through HDMI switch

I have an AMLogic S912 based android TV Box (T96 Pro) that works perfectly when connected directly to the TV. However, I have other devices sharing the HDMI line through a Kinivo 501BN HDMI switch and when I connect this box to the switch, there's no output to the TV at all. Other devices connected to the switch have no problem and I have verified that there's nothing wrong with the cable or the HDMI port. I have tried enabling/disabling HDMI CEC as well, but it made no difference.

Is there a setting on this box that I can tweak to make it work with the HDMI switch ?

Originally posted by yyzyyz View Post
    I have an AMLogic S912 based android TV Box (T96 Pro) that works perfectly when connected directly to the TV. However, I have other devices sharing the HDMI line through a Kinivo 501BN HDMI switch and when I connect this box to the switch, there's no output to the TV at all. Other devices connected to the switch have no problem and I have verified that there's nothing wrong with the cable or the HDMI port. I have tried enabling/disabling HDMI CEC as well, but it made no difference.

Is there a setting on this box that I can tweak to make it work with the HDMI switch ?
    Hi ,

did you set the Resolution on TVBox right , what is the highest output of the switch ,

best to set Box to stock 1920*1080 60fps ,

i use one , 5 to 1 , until now but , already bought a , 6 to 2 , but must still be connected ,

please report / good luck / gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but 1920*1080 / 60 is what it's set to by default and the switch definitely supports that resolution (other devices are using the same setting).

Comment

Originally posted by yyzyyz View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion, but 1920*1080 / 60 is what it's set to by default and the switch definitely supports that resolution (other devices are using the same setting).
        Hi ,

maybe a Problem with the EDID , there must be Devices that can handle this , saw something in the Bay ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X