[GUIDE] Turn your Android device into a Cloud storage server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GUIDE] Turn your Android device into a Cloud storage server

So, today im back with another guide, today ill be teaching you how to turn your Android TV Box into a personal Cloud!
    A few of you may ask, why? Well theres a few reasons
    1. These devices run off a 5v power supply
    2. For the price they are, its definately the cheapest alternative to purchasing cloud space
    3. For the specs, they are quite impressive
    4. Not only can you use wifi, but these devices have LAN aswell

So for anyone who wants to do this, simply check out my youtube video, it takes a total of less than 2 minutes to set up(Deducting all my explaining)!

Step by step -
    1. Download and install SSHDroid on your device from the playstore or link below
    2. Open the app, if the service is not started, click start at the top right, the status should change to ready
    3. Download the setup server files i created from below and open the SetupServer.bat file
    4. The script will prompt you for an IP address, in the SSHDroid app besides address you will see something like [email protected]:2222 your IP address is inbetween "root@" and ":2222", in this case 192.168.1.109, type it in and press enter
    5. You will notice 2 scripts are generated from that and a file, you can then run the CloudFileManager.bat or the CloudTerminal.bat depending if you wanna upload/download files from your cloud or do things within terminal

If you do wanna access the server from your device, you can download ESFileExplorer, open it and open the FTP tab
    Click "add" and choose SFTP, then input the details that the script generated in details.txt
    You can then transfer files between your phone and cloud!

Here are the files i said i would share for this
    My setup server files - https://mega.nz/#!fUVQEK5L!57B2fs7qj...-P4902Sfa6vZr0
    SSHDroid app direct DL - https://apkpure.com/sshdroid/berserk...droid/download

Be sure to like, share and subscribe for more content
Working...
X