Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x96mini Problem USB Burning Tool

Hello guys

I'm really desperate creating this topic, but about a problem i have with the flashtoom for my x96 Mini S905w

So far, i've tried

Using different versions of the USB burning tool program (2.06, 2.09,2.16)
    Using differente firmwares (atvx 2FF, 2C, 2F, official x96 mini firmware 12052018, amlogic upgrade firmware)
    Using Windows 10 and windows 7
    Ticking and unticking erase flash (with normal erase, force, erase all) in every combination
    Plugging USB while pressing the reset button with and without power plug

All of them give the same error : 0x10303004 (as attached in the image) at 4% percent uboot

Whats worse, the box seems to be softbrick (black screen on tv, nothing showing, even tried flashing with usb card maker with no luck, no recovery showing at all) at some point, still blue light, still recognized by computer but no sign of image or recovery on tv, even with sd card or usb recovery to flash (yes, i pressed the reset button too)

Am i missing something or something that i havent try yet? is it brick for good? I even open the box and attach the image, i think im using the correct firmwares. Please let me know if theres any solution to this. Im attaching the error log too.
    Attached Files
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

If this is still true, there is one solution: you need to try to reset the NAND flash, it needs, at boot, close the contact (make a jumper), as shown in the picture , with the body (minus) and connect the cable to the white USB connector.
    The computer should detect the device and USB Burning Tool too,
    when it start - remove the jumper.

Comment

you connect the boxing screen saver and then does not go to the recover, do not enter how and what to do ? My box X96mini board Q9M V1.6 2D 905W 2 + 16 GB 6051
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

This is a new revision!!!!
        After flashing many of these boxes, i had the same problem
        I didn't know either, i tried flash atvxperience and had the same error
        Then i tried to flash with sdcard en by mistake messed up the bootloader.
        Ended up with a brick that still could connect with pc, so not realy bricked
        I tried all s905w images available on the net, not any worked
        Because box was still under warranty i asked the seller for the factory firmware.
        This is the only img that works
        If you are interrested, i can upload it

Comment

Taxiamsterdam .friend if you can upload here or some kind of upload and let us know. thanks

Comment

Taxiamsterdam .friend you can make your box of photos what version of your board and marking Emmc

Comment

Ok Here is link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJg...ew?usp=sharing

I will make fotos later

Comment

It says v1.9 on the motherboard
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X