Any 922H Based ROMS Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 922H Based ROMS Out There?

Please let me know if anything on here will work, like maybe for the non-pro?

My Beelink GT-KING PRO arrived today, and I limited amount of time to ROM it, and put it in place before the ruthless warden (my wife) gets home.

Please help. I need to move fast (she beats me, not really).

Thank you so much!

What are you looking for? You can dual boot with CoreELEC installed on an SD card.

Also, Minixfreak has an ATV port for this Pro box. It who works very well.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      What are you looking for? You can dual boot with CoreELEC installed on an SD card.

Also, Minixfreak has an ATV port for this Pro box. It who works very well.
      I don't know what CoreELEC is, and where is this ATV port?

Comment

Do a search for Minixfreak on this website.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
          Do a search for Minixfreak on this website.
          I found it. It appears that you are the only person who has used that ROM, or at least used and posted about it. Is it stable and without issues? I don't care about the remote that the box comes with, as I use a full size wireless keyboard. I just care about smooth flow from app to app, no buffering, and apps working like they should, ie, if the box is rated for 4K, then I expect to get 720P as a bottom dollar bare minimum. I mainly just run an IPTV app, and some cinema fork or whatnot. To me, Kodi is dead tech, cuz so many devs never cleaned the sand out of their vaginas, and let the internet police deter them in their endeavors. As for Amazon Prime Video or Netflix, I'll use my PS4, as nothing rivals it.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post

I found it. It appears that you are the only person who has used that ROM, or at least used and posted about it. Is it stable and without issues? I don't care about the remote that the box comes with, as I use a full size wireless keyboard. I just care about smooth flow from app to app, no buffering, and apps working like they should, ie, if the box is rated for 4K, then I expect to get 720P as a bottom dollar bare minimum. I mainly just run an IPTV app, and some cinema fork or whatnot. To me, Kodi is dead tech, cuz so many devs never cleaned the sand out of their vaginas, and let the internet police deter them in their endeavors. As for Amazon Prime Video or Netflix, I'll use my PS4, as nothing rivals it.
            Yes, it is stable...... Give it a try, easy to do and there is a stock firmware floating around here also, if you wish to go back.......

Comment

Depending on your use case, CoreELEC is a media player option. IF you have your own media, including HD or UHD, then CoreELEC IS the OS that you want. Not sure about IPTV apps, never have tried them, especially for pirated media.

Comment

Working...
              X