Sunvell Vontar T95Q OTT TV BOX Android Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunvell Vontar T95Q OTT TV BOX Android Player

I've had this box for a short while and don't know what happened to it, when plugged in the light is pulsing but there is no sign of life via the HDMI or AV slots.

I have tried multiple TV's, various HDMI cables, a variety of power cables with no change in behaviour.

After searching for hours I have tried the reset button in the AV slot with no change.

I don't have a male A to male A cable, yet. I have ordered one in hope a laptop could see the device, I do have a USB to Mini USB cable but this did not seem to work.

After exhausting everything I could think of, I removed the pads on the bottom of the unit and unscrewed to see if anything looked out of place or broken, everything looks fine from what I can see.

The idea that there is still signs of life leads me to think it could be a setting, somebody may have tried to change the display settings and now it cannot be seen on TV or maybe somebody had tried another firmware or ROM and this has caused the HDMI to become faulty.

After asking for help somewhere else, you guys were recommended as being amazing with these devices, I hope somebody could help with suggestions for which avenue to take next?
    Last edited by Emulate; 04-16-2020, 17:30.
Working...
X