Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool KM3 revision KM1 2T2R V1.2 Brick no screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool KM3 revision KM1 2T2R V1.2 Brick no screen.

Hello everyone. Sorry for my English. I am new to this forum.

In general, I bought the KM3 prefix about six months ago and, unfortunately, came across a revision of the KM1 2T2R V1.2 board. This is a very bad box, there are a lot of problems, IPTV and video viewing in MxPlayer and VUMU do not work correctly, all this is due to the poor performance of the HW codec. Over time, the console works worse and worse. As a result, Bluetooth stopped working) And it seems like there is no stock firmware anywhere. After reading the forums, I decided to try to flash the firmware from KM9pro, and it started, but Bluetooth and Wifi did not work on ATV9. And after upgrading to ATV10, voice search didn't work properly and Chromecast didn't work. Therefore, I tried different options and dropped the vendors for the ATV9 firmware. And I tried to find another firmware. Then I unsuccessfully flashed the firmware from KM1 2T2R V1.1, and the set-top box stopped turning on, a black screen appeared. When connected, the indicator was white or yellow. And before that, I had errors when unlocking the bootloader via fastboot and then I could not flash it with the erase bootloader checkbox selected. And then after the KM1 2T2R V1.1 firmware I could not change, the box in UBT was not recognized, but I noticed that it was in fastboot and flashed fastboot from OTA ATV10. And then I sewed, but did not turn on. I flashed the bootloader from OTA ATV9 and now the indicator is blue, but it is not in the device manager. Now I can only connect it to USB2.0 of my PC with only closed contacts on the board, but the indicator does not light up at all at this time. In UBT, it is detected but not stitched. The firmware process stops at 1% [0x10103003] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Download buffer / USB transfer error on linux also Initialize DDR error. Is there a way to restore the box? Can anyone tell me? I tried everything. I shortened the wire and connected additional power in all sorts of combinations. I have no idea. The field is displayed in the device manager of the worldCup device and it connects to the UBT but the LED is off. In fastboot, it is no longer there either.
Working...
X