Clear All

• machete
    replied
    Hi All.
    Need firmware for fake M8
    Version M8 2_0
    Please give a link of the firmware.
    Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• noderat
    replied
    General AML S802 Device release discussions

Originally posted by ASDned View Post
    Yes I found this default_shortcut.cfg and changed the text "org.xbmc.xbmc" to "org.xbmc.kodi" on my pc (ftp) but can't place it back because I don't have the rights... Is there a way or tool to overrule this?
    Is it possible you could upload that particular launcher apk and the default_shortcut.cfg

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    I would try it with
    adb push ....
    (but I do the most things via adb)

Leave a comment:

• ASDned
    replied
    Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    it's hard coded at the launcher-app, so you have to "edit" the app...
    Yes I found this default_shortcut.cfg and changed the text "org.xbmc.xbmc" to "org.xbmc.kodi" on my pc (ftp) but can't place it back because I don't have the rights... Is there a way or tool to overrule this?

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    it's hard coded at the launcher-app, so you have to "edit" the app...

Leave a comment:

• ASDned
    replied
    I have a question about the home screen..
    I have updated XBMC on my Zoomtak T8 with KitKat to Kodi and it is working fine but the XBMC home screen button/tile is not working anymore, can I change this (tool) to point at Kodi or change the tile?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wahran
    replied
    M8. AMLOGIC S802 tested

hi
    i asked about M8. AMLOGIC S802 if i can i use your finless 1.7 Custom rom?

M8. AMLOGIC S802 is very nice box the same neo x8 H and more cheaper but M8 has no OTG and only 2 USB.
    i have tested with my new box tv olay that i received yesterday and its working very good.
    firmware to EM8 M8 TV Box link:http://www.enybox.com/En/news/html/?434.html working very good
    firmware to JUSTOP M8 Android TV Box link: http://forums.justop.com/topic15372.html working also.
    M8. AMLOGIC S802 has the same firmware as Ugoos M8 Amlogic S802 box EM8 M8 TV Box JUSTOP M8 Android TV Box.

EM8 M8 TV Box link:http://www.enybox.com/En/news/html/?434.html is the original firmware from factory.

thans

wahran

Leave a comment:

• wahran
    replied
    Custom rom for m8 amlogic s802 16GB

hi

can i use your finless 1.7 Custom rom for m8 amlogic s802 16GB? if not is other custom rom?

wahran
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by leolas View Post
    looking at your answers seems that you are angry with us, and I can't find why, let me tell you my story with android TV devices.
    I had an HTPC in my main TV, mainly to download torrents, and use like a media center, first time I heard about Android sticks I found they funny, very cheap, and low power consumers, so I decide to try a mk808b, with it at stock, it was a pain in the ass, it works but with a lot of bugs, then I found this site, I tested my first custom by Bob, and the device improved a lot in stability and usage experience. It replaced my HTPC functions. Actually the rk3188 and S802 devices are a way better, I can use them to download, use xbmc, and my daughter can play Android games on it, low power consumption, and a lot of fun playing and learning about this devices, here you will not find anyone to say that this Android devices are powerful that an x86 PC, but they are cheaper, lower energy consumption, and for most of users are happy with them. They are not enough for you, that's OK, no all users need a HTPC. Some users are happy with their Android gadgets .

sent by my phone.
    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
    Well Said
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Farce? Muppet. oh my, Oh well delete the account its what he wants. Sigh really going to miss you. ok i am over it now moving on

If i wanted a 500 dollar box id just buy a 300 lap top

ok look away everyone loooooooook away!!!!!! As he walks into the pc horizon.

Leave a comment:

• leolas
    replied
    Re: General AML S802 Device release discussions

Originally posted by Foodog View Post
    It was a joke Finless.... that's all, just a joke, nothing sinister..... BTW, since you aare the administrator of this farce, can you please delete my account? I have no use for it any longer
    looking at your answers seems that you are angry with us, and I can't find why, let me tell you my story with android TV devices.
    I had an HTPC in my main TV, mainly to download torrents, and use like a media center, first time I heard about Android sticks I found they funny, very cheap, and low power consumers, so I decide to try a mk808b, with it at stock, it was a pain in the ass, it works but with a lot of bugs, then I found this site, I tested my first custom by Bob, and the device improved a lot in stability and usage experience. It replaced my HTPC functions. Actually the rk3188 and S802 devices are a way better, I can use them to download, use xbmc, and my daughter can play Android games on it, low power consumption, and a lot of fun playing and learning about this devices, here you will not find anyone to say that this Android devices are powerful that an x86 PC, but they are cheaper, lower energy consumption, and for most of users are happy with them. They are not enough for you, that's OK, no all users need a HTPC. Some users are happy with their Android gadgets .

sent by my phone.
    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Originally posted by noosk View Post
    What a muppet.
    This is the best laugh I have had in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• noosk
    replied
    Re: General AML S802 Device release discussions

Originally posted by Foodog View Post
    It was a joke Finless.... that's all, just a joke, nothing sinister..... BTW, since you aare the administrator of this farce, can you please delete my account? I have no use for it any longer
    What a muppet.

Leave a comment:

• Foodog
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Why do you think this?

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Foodog
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    For close 500 bones it better work and make breakfast too!!!!!!

Honestly don't know how you streach 300.00 actually 312.00 to 500.00...... rhetorical answer, save your energy, you are going to need it working on shitzen plastic. I have time now to cook breakfast, lunch supper, play with the family, take dogs for walks, have sex with my wife, have dinner out with friends, Its called a life which I now have.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X