It is disappointing with 1GB ram I'm not to concered about bluetooth

[email protected]

Sample price for our ATV1800 is 80USD

Best regards,
    Brooke
    Shenzhen Geniatech Inc, Ltd
    Tel: +86 755 8602 8796
    MSN/ Email: [email protected]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after waiting all this time for the ATV1800, No bluetooth, (may not bother the factory, bothers us), 1 gig of RAM! makes this the most underpowered Quad core offered in 2014. I am afraid that at 1/2 the price offered, would be too much. There are just too many other products already available that are running on Steroids in comparison.

Looks like Geniatech needs to go back to the drawing board and start all over, I doubt that many will be sold on the US market.

Thank you Brooke, looks like I will be ordering something this coming week, not labeled Geniatech.... Boo Hoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralhaz View Post
      Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response.
      I just received my test Atv1800 unit today.
      That being said I will try to get some pics and info posted in the next few days.

With regards to the atv1800 specs, I've heard that as the unit goes into final production there maybe a increase in memory to at least 2gb of ram.

Both myself and several other distributors have suggested strongly to Geniatech that they need to beef up ram and storage to make this box as competitive as possible. We have also stressed the importance of being able to play xbmc smoothly as we all know that's why 99% of people purchase these units for.

In my opinion Geniatech is one of the best manufacturers out there. It's been my experience that they produce a sold product and stand behind what they do. Geniatech told me that they want the atv1800 to be as bug free and perfect as possible before releasing the unit, hence why we've seen some delays with this units release.

Thanks
      ralhaz

dare to be different put 4 gigs in it
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        dare to be different put 4 gigs in it
        From what I understand that the US model will have 2GB ram and 16GB internal memory, but we are still a few months away before we see that. I've been told that Geniatech is also considering having 4 usb rather than 2 usb ports.

While I agree there are other products out there that one may be able to find with better specs and maybe even cheaper, its still hard to beat Geniatech quality and support.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodog View Post
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, after waiting all this time for the ATV1800, No bluetooth, (may not bother the factory, bothers us), 1 gig of RAM! makes this the most underpowered Quad core offered in 2014. I am afraid that at 1/2 the price offered, would be too much. There are just too many other products already available that are running on Steroids in comparison.

Looks like Geniatech needs to go back to the drawing board and start all over, I doubt that many will be sold on the US market.

Thank you Brooke, looks like I will be ordering something this coming week, not labeled Geniatech.... Boo Hoo.
          get the MINIX X8-H

Comment

Originally posted by kenofstephen View Post
            get the MINIX X8-H
            Where mine?

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              Where mine?

Bob
              Few more days to go, holidays here~

Comment

The ATV1800 and ATV582 not passtrought DD and DTS, only downmix, today i have seen this video (atv582), work fine with 4k

http://mygica.es Video demostracion de Mygica España con el nuevo ATV582 QUAD CORE CPU y OCTA CORE de GPU, capaz de mover videos de todo tipo de bibrate, BDR...

The atv1800, is now in fabrication, I dont have version final until June.

Geniatech now is work for ATV1800 and ATV582 to have in the future codecs dd and dts.

BR

Comment

Geniatech ATV1800

I would love to see when this box hits the market, always a pleasure with great hardware.
                  Last edited by dlangejc; 05-16-2014, 16:23.

Comment

Geniatech ATV1800

¡Página No Encontrada! 404 Lo sentimos, pero no podemos encontrar la página que estabas buscando. Mientras tanto, prueba una de estas opciones: Ir a la Página Anterior Ir al Inicio Usa nuestro buscador para encontrar el contenido

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Geniatech ATV1800

Use Google translate, review in Spanish ... I think :-)

Comment

Geniatech ATV1800

Geniatech is an innovative and experienced manufacturer in the Industrial IoT and embedded solutions. With our own R&D engineers and factory to offer flexible delivery time

Comment

Working...
                        X