Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to restore an OTT M8S 4K QuadCore Android 4.4 TV Box, i can´t do it

Hello everybody:
    My name is Diego. I´m from Argentina. I bought, a few years ago, an Android TV BOX. I try to update and i fail. I convert my TV Box in a shiny brick. So i´m trying to restore it, to bring it to life again.
    I try several tutorials on the web and only one works for me: using the USB Burning Tool with an USB Male-Male cable.
    Found in this forum an image of the android system that works. It works again... but it doesn´t detect the wifi card.Only works with the ethernet cable.
    I install the AIDA64 app in order to see wich are the chipsets installed on my unit.
    The package says that the unit has the Cortex A9R4 processor, but AIDA64 says it has AMLogic Meson 8 AML8726-M8

When i try to put the SD card in the slot to load a new firmware, automatically it don´t load anything and turn off the blue light of the front. It becomes a brick again. So i need to use the USB cable again.

The Reset button is hidden inside the AV port. I try it, a millon times. Never work. I never see the Android robot with the open chest.

Maybe i doing something wrong. I don´t know.

I attach some pictures of my unit to see if somebody has anything to tell me.
    Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, isn´t very good.

Diego
    Attached Files
Working...
X