• Show
Clear All

Tronsmart TSM-01 vs MeLE F10 Pro

Not sure which one to pic for the m8

any suggestions and experiences

JustMe
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

F10 PRO can't work well on amlogic s802 chip. we already have customer report this problem.

it should be the problem of the both side.

tsm01 has no audio function, so it should work well with s802 .

Eric
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
      F10 PRO can't work well on amlogic s802 chip. we already have customer report this problem.

it should be the problem of the both side.

tsm01 has no audio function, so it should work well with s802 .

Eric
      Off topic here, but wanted to talk to someone from Geekbying. I have a Tronsmart Vega S89-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Android TV BOX 2G/16G 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth XBMC Support Dolby and DTS Hardware Decoding on order from you. Some people are saying that some of these boxes have problems with the box only running on one core. On another thread, someone suggested that you at Geekbuying test each box for this problem. My request is that you thoroughly test my box before you ship it. I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my order number. 3160118.

Thanks
      Last edited by clarkss12; 05-15-2014, 15:45.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
        Off topic here, but wanted to talk to someone from Geekbying. I have a Tronsmart Vega S89-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Android TV BOX 2G/16G 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth XBMC Support Dolby and DTS Hardware Decoding on order from you. Some people are saying that some of these boxes have problems with the box only running on one core. On another thread, someone suggested that you at Geekbuying test each box for this problem. My request is that you thoroughly test my box before you ship it. I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my order number. 3160118.

Thanks
        Yes,we are working on this. don't worry.
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          Yes,we are working on this. don't worry.
          Thanks for the reply.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
            Not sure which one to pic for the m8

any suggestions and experiences

JustMe
            F10 Pro MeLE works great on my MBOX S82. Just needed an app, called SoundAbout to work properly. Without this app the sound is came out from the remote.
            MeLE's got more functional buttons on the "airmouse" side.

Downside of MeLE F10 Pro on these boxes (my opinion):
            - power button not functional
            - learning button not functional
            - there are a couple of buttons which are not keymappable: "mode buttons" + call buttons

MeLE F10 Pro is almost twice the price as TSM-01.
            A TSM-01 user could help you out info from the other side.

The choice is up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by eM82 View Post
              Downside of MeLE F10 Pro on these boxes (my opinion):
              - power button not functional
              - learning button not functional
              - there are a couple of buttons which are not keymappable: "mode buttons" + call buttons
              I don't know and use it, but maybe this helps:
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

And maybe
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I don't know if it's important for you, the you'll hear a small "clic" each time you press a key on the Tronsmart TSM01.
                  I've bought it to replace the stock remote of my S89-H which is really cheap and not really functional.
                  I can't compare with the Mele, I only have this one, and beside the "clic" I'm happy with it.

Comment

I have a Mele F10 Pro, but I don't know how to use the mic. Should I push any button? In the instructions don't say nothing about it, and I don't even know how to ask google something.

It says press the mic, but I don'y see any mic in the screen nor in the remote.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Servant7 View Post
                      I have a Mele F10 Pro, but I don't know how to use the mic. Should I push any button? In the instructions don't say nothing about it, and I don't even know how to ask google something.

It says press the mic, but I don'y see any mic in the screen nor in the remote.

Thanks.
                      didin't think it works with sqaure m8 ?

JustMe
                      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I just received the Tronsmart TSM01. I like the simplicity of it, and the overall size. I feel the gyro needs to be calibrated, as the cursor sometimes skews towards a certain angle. Is anyone else having trouble with that?

Also, I haven't figured out how to access the menu where you can favourite channels.
                        Would anybody know how to do this?

Comment

Working...
                        X