hard bricked prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hard bricked prometheus

hey people i really stuffed up and i dont know what to do. ??? my i opened up my prometheus and had a look at the pcb then i put it all back together but when i boot up the date and time is wrong it shows 10:00 and year 1970 but i still have wifi but play store wont work so i deceded to flash F/w i did the sdcard method like i did b4 but there is nothing i only have the red and blue light and the blue light is not blinking at all. my
    question does any one know how to short the nand pins or that method or is there way to connect it to pc with serial to usb. plzzz help me guys

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

no lights now

i was trying to connect ttl to the board and now i have no light at all i dont know if it turns on at all will give it a go tomorrow too angry going to bed now. will come back and let you know if its working or not

Comment

ttl to usb

hey bob is there way to connect ttl to usb with putty and rest nand. i tried shorting thepins but nothing happens and likei said i have no led light working at all when conected to tv there is no signal. also i was wondering if you now what to connect on ttl to usb through serial which wire goes into whiich hole thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Friedman
          If your device is hard bricked and is not being recognized in Odin mode, the only way I know for fixing that would have to be with a JTag service or perhaps trying to get Samsung to repair it MyPrepaidCenter
          1. Power down your phone. Turn it back on and boot into Recovery mode. This is a bit different for every phone, so you'll have to Google how to do it for your specific model. Usually it involves holding down another button, like Volume Down, as you turn your phone on. HTC phones will have to then select "Recovery" from a menu, while other phones will boot directly into ClockworkMod. You'll know you're in ClockworkMod by the words "ClockworkMod Recovery" at the top of the screen.
          2. Use your volume keys to navigate the menus, and your power button to select menu items. Scroll down to Advanced, and choose "Wipe Dalvik Cache". When that's finished, go back to the main screen and choose "Wipe Cache Partition". Lastly, head to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". This will delete all your settings and apps, but you should still be using the correct ROM.
          3. Reboot your phone.

Comment

Working...
          X