Tronsmart Prometheus NAND Storage Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart Prometheus NAND Storage Problem

This is the problem: I can't install anything nor change any settings, the internal storage seems to be full with just the stock apps!

I have reflashed the Finless 1.3 ROM but it still shows that the internal storage is full and when I checked it showed only 70MB of capacity which is totally wrong because it was like 1GB before this problem. Clearly there's a problem with the internal storage and the partitions, it shouldn't be only 70MB, if I change any settings it should be remembered the next time I turn on the device but it does not work, it does not save anything. I have set the language and the default launcher selecting "always" but no setting is saved so when I restart it looks like "just flashed" again.

Do somebody knows how to solve this problem? I have tried flashing again Finless 1.3 ROM through recovery but after this process finished the problem is still there, nothing changed so I can't install anything. Idk maybe corrupted internal NAND storage? How to correct the partitions and make NAND work again keeping new data?
    Last edited by cyrax04; 11-27-2014, 06:20.

Solution:

I chose the last 2 options in the recovery menu: Wipe cache & partition and Wipe cache. Before and after flashing Finless 1.3. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
    X