Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Ricky, Im still waiting to hear back from you about V7 .Ive also sent you a PP reciept

Cheers

Comment

I sent a donative 8,00usd, a low value, and this gentleman never answer my messages. I beleave the he is too Busy or not seeing the emails,
      but i request the administrators and moderators see these reports and take the appropriate actions, so that this does not happen again.

Comment

I do not know ricky divjakovski, but he stated, "...i have taken on a new position at work and im under quite alot of pressure!

Anyone who has donated previously please send me an email to serve as a reminder to send V7.0.0...
        ".

From his statement, I assume he is deep in the throws of his new position and has little time for non-work related matters.

Devs give their time and skill freely on Freaktab, but we must respect that many work in related fields and operate in a pressure cooker of both time and production.

As I said I don't know Ricky, but I have confidence that when time allows he will get back to his benefactors.
        It is possible that some emails get mistakenly dumped in the Junk folder, happens to us all. If you worry he did not get your emails, for whatever reason, resend them after a period of time.

It should be noted, that donations are not the same as payments, gifts are not the same as purchases.

Hopefully he gets to come up for air soon. I have no way of knowing when, but I believe you will get the new version when it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          I do not know ricky divjakovski, but he stated, "...i have taken on a new position at work and im under quite alot of pressure!

Anyone who has donated previously please send me an email to serve as a reminder to send V7.0.0...
          ".

From his statement, I assume he is deep in the throws of his new position and has little time for non-work related matters.

Devs give their time and skill freely on Freaktab, but we must respect that many work in related fields and operate in a pressure cooker of both time and production.

As I said I don't know Ricky, but I have confidence that when time allows he will get back to his benefactors.
          It is possible that some emails get mistakenly dumped in the Junk folder, happens to us all. If you worry he did not get your emails, for whatever reason, resend them after a period of time.

It should be noted, that donations are not the same as payments, gifts are not the same as purchases.

Hopefully he gets to come up for air soon. I have no way of knowing when, but I believe you will get the new version when it is possible.
          He can't be that busy, not to answer someone's post on there. Maybe someone kidnapped him....lol

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

A donate version is now available so donate HERE and email [email protected] after you have donated to acquire the donate version
            are you ok? i donated and sent an email in june 2019 and another one in march 2020. im hoping the twrp porting has an upgrade in the new version

Comment

I just got a chance to read back in the scroll a bit, and have a comment.

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
              I mean no disrespect to anybody.

I personally feel like if somebody says "send me money and i'll send you something in return" they crossed from "donation" to "sale".
              I donate $ to many projects with nothing expected in return, and I have no problem kissing the $20 goodbye if i never get the update. Honestly 6.0.0 is worth plenty and I would be fine donating to him either way. I also donate a lot of my time to helping a couple open source projects which I accept no money for. I do understand how open source works. When somebody is donating their time and effort, we definitely need to be understanding of their time constraints, after all they are donating. Still, when somebody says "send me $ and I'll send you something in return" they have a moral obligation to send the "something in return" to the people who sent the money. I donated last June, messaged him on XDA and sent email on gmail, Do you think that maybe I did not wait long enough for a reply?

Comment

• scooter2014
                scooter2014 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes and stuff happens in everyone's life's as Risky stated last time we heard he was without a laptop. Life happens....

I don't know what to tell you. Last I heard he was without a computer and his return was hopeful. I have no recent info.
              I do not know him and cannot speak for him.
              I understand how you feel, I was simply pointing out that "donations" do not have the certainty that a purchase of a sold item has.
              I hope it works out in your favor.

Comment

I missed the part that he was without a computer, that sucks im sorry to hear that. I guess he does not work in tech then, which is a pretty big surprise to me. Either way i appreciate 6.0.0 being free, and am glad i sent him some $. In fact if he were to resurface and say he's having hard times id send him more. 6.0.0 allowed me to make roms for my community that are in use on hundreds of devices.

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                  RISCy Dude commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He may work in tech but could use company gear, hard to say. Also I think he is from AU, the fires changed lives for some there, don't know if he was affected. Add to that the whole COVID-19 thing and it has been a rough beginning to 2020, for many.
                  Let's hope, for whatever the snag, when he can, he will get the new version to his donors.
                  Cheers.

Originally posted by krzee View Post
                I missed the part that he was without a computer, that sucks im sorry to hear that. I guess he does not work in tech then, which is a pretty big surprise to me. Either way i appreciate 6.0.0 being free, and am glad i sent him some $. In fact if he were to resurface and say he's having hard times id send him more. 6.0.0 allowed me to make roms for my community that are in use on hundreds of devices.
                There is a way for Android 9 on Linux on the atvexperience website.

Comment

Video about it.

A lot of people have been asking for this.I did this in virtualbox with Ubuntu 18.04.This is only for Android 9.0 Amlogic Images.Happy modding :)

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                    Friend I found a tool q apparently works perfect with amdroid 9 just start in this looks like if we help us?

Comment

Originally posted by Jjperez92 View Post

Friend I found a tool q apparently works perfect with amdroid 9 just start in this looks like if we help us?
                      Instruction for Ubuntu 18.04 .Nayam Amarshe Atvexperience .

1. In the terminal to write.

sudo apt install git
                      sudo apt install android-tools-fsutils
                      git clone https://github.com/anpaza/afck.git
                      mkdir -p bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img

2. Download file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c37...ZocgC063u/view
                      Unpack file.Copy file mke2fs.conf , readme.mtd and 4 hoops odm-p ,vendor-p ,system-p , product-p in /bc-ami-partition-tool

3.Rename firmware to aml_upgrade_package.img.Copy firmware in /afck/ingredients
                      4.Unpack firmware.In the terminal to write.

cd afck && tools/linux/aml_image_v2_packer -d ingredients/aml_upgrade_package.img $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img && tools/linux/ext4unpack $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img/odm.PARTITION $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/odm-p/odm && tools/linux/ext4unpack $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img/vendor.PARTITION $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/vendor-p/vendor && tools/linux/ext4unpack $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img/system.PARTITION $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/system-p/system && tools/linux/ext4unpack $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img/product.PARTITION $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/product-p/product && cd $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img && cp system* ../system-p && sync && cp vendor* ../vendor-p && sync && cp odm* ../odm-p && sync && cp product* ../product-p && sync

5.Edit system , vendor , odm , product .
                      6.Make system.new.PARTITION , vendor.new.PARTITION , product.new.PARTITION , odm.new.PARTITION

cd ../system-p
                      ./build.sh
                      cd ../vendor-p
                      ./build.sh
                      cd ../product-p
                      ./build.sh
                      cd ../odm-p
                      ./build.sh

7.Replace files and rename new.PARTITION them to /bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img
                      8.Repack firmware

cd $HOME/afck
                      tools/linux/aml_image_v2_packer -r $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img/image.cfg $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/extracted-img $HOME/bc-aml-partition-tool/aml_upgrade_package.img

New firmware in /bc-aml-partition-tool

Comment

hes still alive:

Comment

Tools to unpack system.img, vendor.img on 3 systems : android, Linux, windows.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                            Tools to unpack system.img, vendor.img on 3 systems : android, Linux, windows.

https://anonfiles.com/zfT87fUeof/jancox-tool.zip
                            demands input.zip. Can it unpack .img too?

Comment

Working...
                            X