This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post
    There unpack.level1 it is necessary to press and open that it worked.
    Not sure what your even saying????? Only thing it does for me is create a folder (level 1 and or level 2) when u click unpack level 1 or level 2

Comment

If you click and open repack.level1 it will collect 1 level.I write english with translation.

Comment

There unpack.level1 it is necessary to press and open that it worked.
        Can you elaborate more please? What settings you did and how you started from the beginning? I tried many android tools, none worked completely. I have windows 7 32bit
        thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post

Can you elaborate more please? What settings you did and how you started from the beginning? I tried many android tools, none worked completely. I have windows 7 32bit
          thanks in advance
          The instructions are the same.Especially since I write english with translation.Take your firmware and rename it to x.img.Put it in the in folder.Press unpack.level1 and open it 1 level will be unpacked in the terminal.Press unpack.level2 and open it the 2nd level will be unpacked in the terminal.Next edit level2.There you edit system, vendor and more...Now collect level 2.Click repack.level2 and open it.Next collect 1 level.Click repack.level1 and open it ..You will find the finished firmware in the out folder.

Comment

I do not know on what windows the kitchen works and on what does not work.I have 64 bit win 10 pro.

Comment

The instructions are the same.Especially since I write english with translation.Take your firmware and rename it to x.img.Put it in the in folder.Press unpack.level1 and open it 1 level will be unpacked in the terminal.Press unpack.level2 and open it the 2nd level will be unpacked in the terminal.Next edit level2.There you edit system, vendor and more...Now collect level 2.Click repack.level2 and open it.Next collect 1 level.Click repack.level1 and open it ..You will find the finished firmware in the out folder.
              Its surely not working like that for me....thats for sure. Only thing it does for me is make a folder called level1 and if u click unpack level 2, a folder called level 2, nothing in either folder

Comment

Finally got this tool 7.1.0 to work on Firmware Android 9 move some file and delete some file didn't get me no error I'm packing the firmware the only problem if that I don't have to box right now to test it I copy this XanderUI.dll. and paste it inside the folder AMlogic tool 7.1.0.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Its surely not working like that for me....thats for sure. Only thing it does for me is make a folder called level1 and if u click unpack level 2, a folder called level 2, nothing in either folder

Video of how the XVortex kitchen works.

files.dp.ua - быстрый файлообменник. Обменивайтесь вашими файлами без сторонних программ. Скачать rar,zip,exe,mp3,bin,png,jpg,gif,avi,mp4,mkv,3gp и другие форматы файлов.

Comment

Another link to a video of the work of the XVortex kitchen.

Comment

Another link to a video of the work of the XVortex kitchen.

https://anonfiles.com/f9qdG070pd/XVo...tchen_work_zip
                      I tried exactly as it shows, level1 unpacked fine, level2 just flashes a black screen and puts a level2 folder in the kitchen folder......?????

Comment

I tried exactly as it shows, level1 unpacked fine, level2 just flashes a black screen and puts a level2 folder in the kitchen folder......?????
                        I made a video with Camstudio.This program is easy to install on windows.I don't know what to say.Make your on video.

Or maybe another program.

Comment

Perhaps, when opening the 2nd level of the firmware, Windows detected some kind of harmful program in the firmware. I had UTorrent, for example. I had to click and open clean_up to clear the folder and repeat the steps again to open the firmware.

Comment

Perhaps, when opening the 2nd level of the firmware, Windows detected some kind of harmful program in the firmware. I had UTorrent, for example. I had to click and open clean_up to clear the folder and repeat the steps again to open the firmware.
                            Have tried everything sagert, level2 will not work

Comment

I use only 1 level in this kitchen. To edit system, vendor,boot,recovery I use this program:
                              version: 4.9.4 Last update of the program in the header: 04/06/2020 Developer: kory-vadim For the program to function, root privileges are required. Install: flash as Magisk module Short description: Unpacking, assembling and converting...

Comment

It's harder but it works for me.Although all the subtleties take a long time to explain.

Comment

Working...
                                X