This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

************** Exception Text **************
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'console.lnk' is denied.
    at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
    at CustomizationTool.Form1.Unpack(String Input)
    at CustomizationTool.Form1.UnpackImage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Comment

Originally posted by jocooter View Post
      System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'console.lnk' is denied.
      at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
      at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
      at CustomizationTool.Form1.Unpack(String Input)
      at CustomizationTool.Form1.UnpackImage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
      at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
      It seems your running the tool from a directory that cannot be accessed, authorize administrator permissions and run it from a directory on the desktop or something.
      But wait 2 minutes im uploading V4.

Comment

Tool has been updated

Comment

let it run for 30 min on just lvl 1 unpack, nothing unpacked and after I force closed had to go into task manager and kill was hogging 50%cpu. I rebooted, ran with elevated rights from the desktop.ill run a debugger and post what it says.

Comment

let it run for 30 min on just lvl 1 unpack, nothing unpacked and after I force closed had to go into task manager and kill was hogging 50%cpu. I rebooted, ran with elevated rights from the desktop.ill run a debugger and post what it says.
            Thats odd, trebor(the moderator) and a few people have conducted tests successfully, can you check the level1 folder?

Comment

Could you PM me so we can resolve this issue, please also take note, for some reason amlogic image files are extremely easily corrupted

Comment

Thanks for the update, has allowed me to finally replace a DTB for Oreo firmware by levy for the S905X

Comment

Does this work with 7.1.2 (Nougat) Roms?

The normal Customization tool couldn't repack (Level 2+) 7.1.2 images for s905x but it could repack 7.1.2 images for s905w.

quick note.Your program completely crashed out when unpacking the Kernel. for both my 6.0 S905X and 7.1.2 s905w images. only had a quick play so will look in more detail as to whats gone wrong later.

Comment

Yes it does the trick.

Neomode

Comment

Yes it works for 7.1.2
                      Could you fill out this and email it to me at [email protected]?

Windows version:
                      Build:
                      Windows architecture:
                      PC Architecture:
                      Path of the program:
                      Android version working on:

Provide any additional details below:

Comment

AMLTools folder was tried on root of C drive and desktop.

Android roms. tweaked version of EM95X 6.0 Marshmallow firmware and the Tanix TX3 mini Stock 7.1.2 firmware (20171220).
                        both of these roms work on Amlogic Customization Tool 2.0.10

Windows 10 Pro x64, 1803

Gonna need your history books for this spec of pc.
                        Core 2 Quad Q9550 3.4ghz
                        6gb DDR2 800mhz
                        60gb ssd
                        500gb hdd
                        750ti

Level 1 unpack works fine. On level 2 or 3 the program closes as soon as it tries to unpack the Kernel. Just the boot folder is created in the tmp\level2 folder.

is the anyway to get an error log to see specifically where its failing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonian View Post

AMLTools folder was tried on root of C drive and desktop.

Android roms. tweaked version of EM95X 6.0 Marshmallow firmware and the Tanix TX3 mini Stock 7.1.2 firmware (20171220).
                          both of these roms work on Amlogic Customization Tool 2.0.10

Windows 10 Pro x64, 1803

Gonna need your history books for this spec of pc.
                          Core 2 Quad Q9550 3.4ghz
                          6gb DDR2 800mhz
                          60gb ssd
                          500gb hdd
                          750ti

Level 1 unpack works fine. On level 2 or 3 the program closes as soon as it tries to unpack the Kernel. Just the boot folder is created in the tmp\level2 folder.

is the anyway to get an error log to see specifically where its failing?
                          Yes, its failing at unpacking the kernel, this issue is really odd, i thought it may have something to do with the PC architecture, but it seems some cygwin libraries are failing to load or something, this is so hard to determine exactly where its failing without being able to reproduce the error and use JIT.
                          However im adding multiple fixes/optimizations to the tool probably tonight or tommorow, logging is complete, checks are in place and a few other things like more launcher support

Comment

Did some tests earlier with Windows 7 x64. Had numerous fails with the utilities. Figured it's a work in progress.

Comment

just tried 2 older s905 firmwares and same thing. doesn't seem to be specific to any firmware.

also tried windows compatibility for windows 7,8. ran as admin etc. no luck

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                                Did some tests earlier with Windows 7 x64. Had numerous fails with the utilities. Figured it's a work in progress.
                                Thanks for the tests, yes its a work in progress.
                                While on some PC's the tool fails completely, others run it without issue and im stuck here scratching my head, asking myself why?
                                None the less, still not quite complete, as i get more and more TV boxes im able to perform checks, optimizations, feature editions and debug possible errors in the tool
                                Its still much more promising than the original tool when it is stable

Comment

Working...
                                X