Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone able to PM me for a test build of the tool?

Comment

just downloaded your source code and it works fine via visual studio's debug.
      Tanix TX3 Mini 7.1.2 unpacked.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

Thanks for the tests, yes its a work in progress.
        While on some PC's the tool fails completely, others run it without issue and im stuck here scratching my head, asking myself why?
        None the less, still not quite complete, as i get more and more TV boxes im able to perform checks, optimizations, feature editions and debug possible errors in the tool
        Its still much more promising than the original tool when it is stable
        Donno, if the Microsoft Developer Tools fault with x64 depending on built, or the new system updates with NET. Things are hard to troubleshoot without a similar setup being ran.

Good luck trying to tackle the unknown bug. Seems that at least not everyone is effected by the fail issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonian View Post
          just downloaded your source code and it works fine via visual studio's debug.
          Tanix TX3 Mini 7.1.2 unpacked.
          This is 3.5 source code, unpacking is not optimized to be repacked.
          However, if your able to test, get all the files inside the bin folder of 3.5 and paste them in the bin folder of 4.0.0 overwriting any existing files, then try unpacking/repacking with 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Donno, if the Microsoft Developer Tools fault with x64 depending on built, or the new system updates with NET. Things are hard to troubleshoot without a similar setup being ran.

Good luck trying to tackle the unknown bug. Seems that at least not everyone is effected by the fail issues.
            Would you be able to try 3.5 aswell? im using .net 4.5 framework so its compatible with windows 7 and higher
            Either way this tool is a step in the right direction allowing people to modify AMLogic firmware that is not open source..

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post

This is 3.5 source code, unpacking is not optimized to be repacked.
              However, if your able to test, get all the files inside the bin folder of 3.5 and paste them in the bin folder of 4.0.0 overwriting any existing files, then try unpacking/repacking with 4.0

Same thing. crashes at Kernel.

Comment

Same thing. crashes at Kernel.
                Thanks for testing, im gonna have to do extensive research on the subject

Comment

could you upload the 4.0 source code?

i doubt ill be much help with my fairly simple visual basic knowledge.

Comment

could you upload the 4.0 source code?

i doubt ill be much help with my fairly simple visual basic knowledge.
                    Im not even gonna bother with 4.0.0, 4.5 is almost done with multiple corrections anyway, you will be big help, simply for the fact that you are experiencing the issue..

Comment

Donno if Java calls are being done... I find with various apps, I need to load a big library of Java revisions, mainly because of support ended long before the current Java.

I all the versions of .net framework installed. 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                        Donno if Java calls are being done... I find with various apps, I need to load a big library of Java revisions, mainly because of support ended long before the current Java.

I all the versions of .net framework installed. 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0
                        You could try installing JRE

Comment

not sure if possible but anyway to get access to the IR Codes for power on/off?

obviously can get access to the android IR codes in the remote.conf but this doesn't control the IR commands for power on/off.
                          i worry that its hardcoded to the IR receiver rather than part of firmware.

Comment

not sure if possible but anyway to get access to the IR Codes for power on/off?

obviously can get access to the android IR codes in the remote.conf but this doesn't control the IR commands for power on/off.
                            i worry that its hardcoded to the IR receiver rather than part of firmware.
                            I have no clue, ill look more into it but probably not, i would guess it resides in the bootloader, this why it works whild the device is off..

Comment

THANK YOU
                              THANK YOU
                              THANK YOOOOOOOU!!!!

Comment

Thanks again, Ricky

Having a problem unpacking my ROMs at any combination of levels; stuck at "Unpacking Level 1 (Splitting package)" infinitely when running from an ext hd. When I copy the AMLTools folder locally and run from my desktop, it crashes whether under user context or admin context

Ideas? Win7, 64-bit

Comment

Working...
                                X