Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing happens when i use the sd card been trying for a while now..it does nothing ..it is been connected with the regular amlogic burning tool but i cant get it flashed,, i tried over 30 different firmware only one works then the box freeze after it starts then after reboot it only goes to the boot logo ..the firmware that worked first will not flash on it again ..dont kno why?

Comment

download the firmware from tanix website and then burn it on the sd card using burn sd card tool. Dont use the one on this site that is in the customization tool. i used the one on the atvxperience site and it worked for me. After burning to sd card do the same steps again.
      i tried twrp method also but it gives me errors. sd card worked for me. i had the same problem and i used the formware on the tanix site.

Comment

lolzz. for some reason its not working for me either now. I don't know what wrong. Will have to figure out. Something not right.

Comment

I made the rom using this customization tool and put it on the box and its dead now. SO, the ROMS are corrupt using this tool.

Comment

Originally posted by hapishyguy View Post
            I made the rom using this customization tool and put it on the box and its dead now. SO, the ROMS are corrupt using this tool.
            Version 4 is the last one that really worked creating a Amlogic_update.img , Every Version 5 creates a Damaged system.PARTITION file amongst other things.

Comment

Thanks..
              ​​​​​​On the other note, is it possible on TX3 Mini to remove all the apps from the main page and just put two apps
              OR remove where the Kodi app is on the left of the main page and out something else there.

Comment

could anyone kindly advise howto replace stock launcher within rom?

Comment

Thanks..
                  ​​​​​​On the other note, is it possible on TX3 Mini to remove all the apps from the main page and just put two apps
                  OR remove where the Kodi app is on the left of the main page and out something else there.
                  I believe that you are talking about the Launcher your Home Screen you would have to Modify the Launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                    could anyone kindly advise howto replace stock launcher within rom?
                    Depends on the Rom some don't like there Launcher removed, The Easy way is to remove the Stock Launcher and just add the one you want to the /system/app/ directory, If it is the Only Launcher it will use it as default.

Comment

Alright! Thanks for the info! I'll try that!

Comment

Does anyone know of any launcher that is scrollable and only one app at a time. No home screen full of apps. One single line of 3 or 4 apps and the last one on the right is the Apps clicking on which takes you to all the apps.

Comment

Does anyone know of any launcher that is scrollable and only one app at a time. No home screen full of apps. One single line of 3 or 4 apps and the last one on the right is the Apps clicking on which takes you to all the apps.
                          Which Launchers have you tried?

Comment

None, because I don't know which one can provide a single page single app interface.

Comment

None, because I don't know which one can provide a single page single app interface.
                              It depends on what you are looking for, Try Lighthome or Launcher3 the Old Style Launcher.

I use LightHome on my Boxes but Launcher3 you can place icons where you want for the most part.

Comment

Will try them. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X