X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hendi [HenracTech] View Post
    Hi Ricky,

No sooner did get your tool working great on 8 now everyone whats PIE ... any indications when your custom tool may be able to do android 9?
    Yeah Pie runs really good and stable.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yeah Pie runs really good and stable.
      I tested it with an Android 9 image (beelink gt-king) and it did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by 5im View Post

I tested it with an Android 9 image (beelink gt-king) and it did not work.
        dont work at all for me.

Comment

V7.0.0 will be aired this weekend, had some issues with S922 devices, the tool now uses python for unpacking, size issues are now resolved aswell and does have 9.0 support integrated

Comment

Great to see
            Size issues are now resolved
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
              V7.0.0 will be aired this weekend, had some issues with S922 devices, the tool now uses python for unpacking, size issues are now resolved aswell and does have 9.0 support integrated
              Thank you very much!

Comment

Yep, pretty sure i can have this released by tommorow, only minor cosmetic issues like apps not being displayed, rom info wont load when re-opening the tool and stuff like that
                Something else i ran into was an odd bootlogo image, luckily adam worked out a solution for this and advised me on how to fix this, please note that some bootlogos cannot be displayed at all, they do however still work, theres an option in the tool to revert back to the old bootlogo format, this issue is only in 9.0 as far as i can tell

So keep checking this thread, for my donators you will get version 7 first
                I do expect a bug or two so dont hesitate to post it so i can resolve it as soon as possible!

Comment

Please make a guide for making an img ROM of .zip ROM by this tool
                  You know There are same folders and files in zip ROM (Flashable ROM with recovery) But there isn't any changing guid in web

Comment

Yep, pretty sure i can have this released by tommorow, only minor cosmetic issues like apps not being displayed, rom info wont load when re-opening the tool and stuff like that
                    Something else i ran into was an odd bootlogo image, luckily adam worked out a solution for this and advised me on how to fix this, please note that some bootlogos cannot be displayed at all, they do however still work, theres an option in the tool to revert back to the old bootlogo format, this issue is only in 9.0 as far as i can tell

So keep checking this thread, for my donators you will get version 7 first
                    I do expect a bug or two so dont hesitate to post it so i can resolve it as soon as possible!
                    Looks like your having a lot of problems with version 7.

Comment

i donated with paypal but no reply i have sent email as well no joy

Comment

All emails have been responded to and all donators have now got their license files, i have taken on a new position at work and im under quite alot of pressure!

Anyone who has donated previously please send me an email to serve as a reminder to send V7.0.0 as it has been launched with 9.0 compatibillity!
                        V7.0.0 free version will follow shortly

Comment

All emails have been responded to and all donators have now got their license files, i have taken on a new position at work and im under quite alot of pressure!

Anyone who has donated previously please send me an email to serve as a reminder to send V7.0.0 as it has been launched with 9.0 compatibillity!
                          Thanks so much, Job 1st

Comment

Hi Dear Ricky Divjakovski, i send to you a e-mail. I use this boards tx3 tanix and etc to Digital Signage.

Comment

My email never was responded, i waiting by news.,!

Comment

i also have not received the upgrade. i have emailed you several times. WTF dude?

Comment

Working...
                                X