Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version: 4.9.4 Last update of the program in the header: 04/06/2020 Developer: kory-vadim For the program to function, root privileges are required. Install: flash as Magisk module Short description: Unpacking, assembling and converting...

Comment

Although it takes a long time to explain.I have very little experience with XVortex kitchen.

Comment

I was informed about possible mistakes in the kitchen.if you make pack_level2> tt those. reassign the output, the errors can be read on the screen. Now I have just that case:

J:\JAW_AOSP0391>01_pack_level2.bat >tt
        make_ext4fs Vortex edition
        [system/system/preinstall/CastReceiver/CastReceiver.133t (1).apk] not found in canned fs_config, using defaults
        [system/system/preinstall/MoreShortcuts/More Shortcuts_JAW.apk] not found in canned fs_config, using defaults
        [system/system/preinstall/ZMediaProxy/Z Media Proxy-org.tv.zmpa-2-0.0.38.apk] not found in canned fs_config, using defaults
        error: ext4_allocate_best_fit_partial: failed to allocate 53 blocks, out of space?
        Failed to create image level1\system.PARTITION, removing it
        Unexpected appearance: exit.

Comment

In general, the first raruba, most likely, does not have enough disk space. The second soldiaz has a System too large. Can edit \ level2 \ system_size But it's better to delete something unnecessary

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
            In general, the first raruba, most likely, does not have enough disk space. The second soldiaz has a System too large. Can edit \ level2 \ system_size But it's better to delete something unnecessary
            Mmh I guess something went wrong. No issues repacking STOCK fw...works really good, will give the FW to the community in couple of minutes. Made just few modifications since all other customs are based on older stock and these have BT issues :-( if someone could assist on converting to ATV youre welcome! I dont have that experience - the good side: there are lots of ATV yet, so shouldnt be an issue!

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Mmh I guess something went wrong. No issues repacking STOCK fw...works really good, will give the FW to the community in couple of minutes. Made just few modifications since all other customs are based on older stock and these have BT issues :-( if someone could assist on converting to ATV youre welcome! I dont have that experience - the good side: there are lots of ATV yet, so shouldnt be an issue!
              Here the author of deooleg made the magisk atv module for conversion of aosp to atv.

I do not know if this is suitable for many tv boxing for android 9.

Comment

Thanks! Ill try that!

Comment

[system/system/preinstall/CastReceiver/CastReceiver.133t (1).apk] not found in canned fs_config, using defaults
                  Ive experienced that error as well but I dont know what it is...all works as should

I am interested in putting some apk in system folder. I tried and put entries into file_context with rights. But did not work :-(

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Ive experienced that error as well but I dont know what it is...all works as should

I am interested in putting some apk in system folder. I tried and put entries into file_context with rights. But did not work :-(
                    When you add apk system increases.And it is necessary to edit the size of system.Or maybe system becomes more than it is written in dtb.

Comment

You can install preinstall/apk in vendor.

Comment

Update XVortex kitchen v4
                        Visit this link to download: vtx_kitchen_v4.zip

Comment

The v4 update includes an automatic script that converts aosp firmware to atv.If you need to convert the firmware then unzip to level 2 and run the _aosp2atv.bat file. Then pack level2 and level1.The script is designed for ugoos firmware.It may not work correctly on other firmware.Enjoy.

Comment

How does kitchen XVortex v 4 work. To convert aosp firmware to atv. Part 1 and part 2.

Comment

How does kitchen XVortex v 4 work. To convert aosp firmware to atv. Part 1 and part 2.

https://youtu.be/rcpWvIibtSk
                              Really awesome this Russian guy!!! Appreciate you spred news here sagert

Comment

Hello guys, how do I customize or edit the android 9 rom please?

I tried AMLogic Tools 7.1 but it doesn't work.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X