X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks be nice to know why I can't open this

Comment

Originally posted by Justsomeone View Post
      I got the image from here https://androidtvbox.eu/t95-max-plus...-soc-20191119/

I appreciate your help.

I'll rename it now and open it
      I downloaded the image and extracted it without any problems. Please do a new installation of bc-tool and afck and read the ReadMe.md file in afck/bc-tool

Comment

Hey I tried a different image and it came back with this

unpack done!
        touch "bc-tool/stamp/.stamp.mod-unpack"
        make: *** No rule to make target 'aml_upgrade_package.img'. Stop.

Comment

please show the contents of afck/build/amlogic/device/20-unpack directory

then please show the content of afck/build/amlogic/device/rules.mak (only line 10)

and please show the content of afck/GNUmakefile

Comment

There is just unpack.mak

Comment

It seems to have unpacked as when I check the bc-tool I have the system folders I just wasn't sure what that error ment

Comment

Originally posted by Justsomeone View Post
                It seems to have unpacked as when I check the bc-tool I have the system folders I just wasn't sure what that error ment
                Code:
                make bc-clean
                choose 1
                Code:
                make bc-clean
                choose 3

then start again make mod-unpack

Comment

just notice this now, nice tool

Comment

Hello, trying to unpack an aml_upgrade image from here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...p212-ampere-v3

make mod-unpack ingredients/aml.img
                    make: *** No rule to make target 'ingredients/aml_upgrade_package.img', needed by 'out/amlogic/device/1-2g/img-unpack/.stamp.unpack'. Stop.

getting this.

I tried one from comments:

mkdir -p "out/amlogic/device/1-2g/img-unpack"
                    touch "out/amlogic/device/1-2g/img-unpack/.stamp.dir"
                    tools/linux/aml_image_v2_packer -d ingredients/aml_upgrade_package.img out/amlogic/device/1-2g/img-unpack

The above command extraxts some files and then:
                    [ERR]f(AmlImagePack.cpp)L1795:Write item data not complete!

P.S. Tried the last commands again and it worked. Thanks a lot,
                    Now working on how to unpack system.partition

Comment

zubair1836

make mod-unpack ingredients/aml.img
                      This is not a valid command, read bc-tool/readme.md carefully..

Comment

Hi, Thanks for sharing this tool, i have installed ubuntu on one of my old laptops, i am not too exprienced with linux (a little raspbian & openWRT), i have installed the tool, i have sucsesfully unpacked an image (i think) but upon repacking i had a boot loop on the bootlogo (not animation), now i cant unpack a diffrent img, i have run all the clean commands (all 3 options and separate clean) and now facing issues unpacking, going to reinstall ubuntu and start again

Comment

You can simple delete the folders of this tool.In terminal write : rm -rf Then reinstall this tool.

Comment

Originally posted by aidanmacgregor View Post
                            Hi, Thanks for sharing this tool, i have installed ubuntu on one of my old laptops, i am not too exprienced with linux (a little raspbian & openWRT), i have installed the tool, i have sucsesfully unpacked an image (i think) but upon repacking i had a boot loop on the bootlogo (not animation), now i cant unpack a diffrent img, i have run all the clean commands (all 3 options and separate clean) and now facing issues unpacking, going to reinstall ubuntu and start again
                            To repeatedly extract aml_upgrade_package, you first have to do "make clean".
                            „bc-clean“ options are only intended for extracted partitions directly in the bc-tool

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
                              To repeatedly extract aml_upgrade_package, you first have to do "make clean".
                              „bc-clean“ options are only intended for extracted partitions directly in the bc-tool
                              Thanks, i started fresh anyway (Cant hurt) i unpacked an image, and tried to repack it with no changes just to test and it results in a bootloop, the new IMG is around 25MB samller than the original, cant see any errors either, i have attached my terminal in a TXT file, i must be doing something wrong, any advice would be greatly appreciated

File wont attach uploaded to Google Drive
                              https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TKg...ew?usp=sharing

and to try again i would need to run "make clean" and im ready to unpack again?

Comment

and to try again i would need to run "make clean" and im ready to unpack again?
                                like i said, if you had already extracted aml_upgrade_package to extract it again you have to do "make clean" before the "make mod-unpack"

Comment

Working...
                                X