Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesurun S82, Beelink M8 - the same as Tronsmart s89?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
    Does the unit heat up? Rep from Minix mentioned some temperature issues with other brands on the S08, M8 chips. Doubt if it's be excessive but I saw somewhere that they do have some kind of cooling mechanism built in, but if it's hot the unit should randomly crash or hang up, can someone confirm?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I currently run the Finless zip for pure 101k4. Cpu runs at 1.6ghz. I never gets hot - even when benchmarking. Too be honest, its fast enough for XBMC which is the only app i really use. Will soon try M8 101k4 and compare. Its been 1.5 weeks so should give good comparison.

Comment

Cool, let us know of your findings. I use a M3 and Gotham runs flawlessly considering is a single core CPU. Wish more vendors would put their weight behind their product and look at the aftermarket and continue to enhance and better their product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If I remember correctly, there are one or two guy(s) with maybe overheating problems (but I don't know if at tronsmart vega, beelink or totally no name round device) and there are one or two other guy(s) with freezes at antutut (but if I remember correctly it was at the square one) so you can say there are no heating problems (if I remember correctly Eric form geekbuying talk about ~30°C at the office and using/running tronsmart vega stable)...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          If I remember correctly, there are one or two guy(s) with maybe overheating problems (but I don't know if at tronsmart vega, beelink or totally no name round device) and there are one or two other guy(s) with freezes at antutut (but if I remember correctly it was at the square one) so you can say there are no heating problems (if I remember correctly Eric form geekbuying talk about ~30°C at the office and using/running tronsmart vega stable)...
          gosh... 30degC in office??
          We should send Eric an conditioner!

Comment

Re: Jesurun S82, Beelink M8 - the same as Tronsmart s89?

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
            I currently run the Finless zip for pure 101k4. Cpu runs at 1.6ghz. I never gets hot - even when benchmarking. Too be honest, its fast enough for XBMC which is the only app i really use. Will soon try M8 101k4 and compare. Its been 1.5 weeks so should give good comparison.
            Xbmc can run full HD mkv files? Full HD mp4?
            What version you are using of xbmc?

Thanks

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk

Comment

Xbmc can run decent HD content. I think Lokie is on XBMC Gotham but he can confirm.
              Last edited by dlangejc; 05-15-2014, 20:58.

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
                Xbmc can run decent HD content. I think Lokie is on XBMC Gotham but he can confirm.
                Yes those are problem for device. XBMC Gotham final will work fine for those or if you want latest stuff then the Gotham 13.1 beta 1 will also do the trick just fine

Comment

Nice

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk

Comment

Do all these boxes all support 5g WiFi? The circular type devices I mean (call them any of the afore mentioned brands)

Comment

Originally posted by tayta View Post
                      Do all these boxes all support 5g WiFi? The circular type devices I mean (call them any of the afore mentioned brands)
                      No - the 8GB model uses AP6210 wifi module which is 2.4GHz only. The 16GB model uses AP6330 wifi module which is 2.4GHz/5GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
                        No - the 8GB model uses AP6210 wifi module which is 2.4GHz only. The 16GB model uses AP6330 wifi module which is 2.4GHz/5GHz.
                        I know its fleabay, but this seems to suggest this 8gb model is both 2 and 5ghz. Does anyone have an 8gb model with 5ghz WiFi?..

http://pages.****.com/link/?nav=item...347230&alt=web

Comment

Originally posted by tayta View Post
                          I know its fleabay, but this seems to suggest this 8gb model is both 2 and 5ghz. Does anyone have an 8gb model with 5ghz WiFi?..

http://pages.****.com/link/?nav=item...347230&alt=web
                          Yea especialy on alliexpress. Always PM the vendor to comfirm the specs so that you have it in writing of what spec you expect! Thats why everybody buys from geekbuying - they won't screw you and you get exactly what you asked for + good honest support

Comment

Working...
                          X