No announcement yet.

MAC Addresses and apps stating No Network connection when using ethernet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, just modify the file which has the range and "counter" in.

Comment

Originally posted by jimac View Post
      yes, just modify the file which has the range and "counter" in.
      This is the mac wifi file. What is this two group. Lets say if I need my own mac address what do I have to modify. Should I just put one address on start and end on both groups?

[Group1]
      start = 00:0f:a3:45:a0:12
      end = 00:0f:a3:45:a1:34
      total = 290
      used = 37
      current = 08:0f:a3:45:a0:17

[Group2]
      start = 00:0f:a3:45:08:12
      end = 00:0f:a3:45:08:34
      total = 34
      used = 0

[fragment]
      fragment =

Comment

If I follow omans howto you only have to modify group1 and I think same at start and end can help to get ONE mac (instead of range)...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi Guys,

Done this on an MBox s82B and after the update the MAC address changed to one which didn't have any correlation do the MAC address on the .ini file. Not only that if I tried to turn in the wi-fi adapter the box freezes and then only ever boots to the splash screen and doesn't responds atall. However if I were to re flash the firmware ( currently using S82B_109k4 ) the box reboots but if I again try to turn the wifi again it freezes. Any pointer on how to fix this? I have 4 boxes on the same network and don't want to toast anymore .

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by oman View Post
          1.Download Flash_MAC_tool;

2.Copy license/ to C:\Program Files (x86)\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool (For instance)

3.Open USB_Burning_Tool,load the key_523.img,and the same as below:

4.Click 'start'

Comment

Issues after flashing ETHERNET MAC address

Hi All,

I came across a similar issue as photonium with both S82 and MXIII 2g/8g boxes. I Noticed that a few units came with the same MAC address which was causing issues on the network.

Flashed 2 units as per Oman's instructions and was able to get a different MAC. however... the following issues was observed.

- Box now randomly hangs on the Mbox logo screen.
            - Unable to switch between WIFI and Ethernet.. box hangs when I switch to WIFI in the Mbox settings app.
            - Some internet dependent apps stop working.. ie.. speedtest, etc.. box is generally now unstable when compared to a "non" flashed unit.

- When box hangs.. only way to recover is to reflash unit with 109k4 again. but still unstable after that..

Im testing with 109K4

What is it in the Mac flash that causes things to go unstable? Is this perhaps the reason why quite a few boxes comes with duplicate mac? Im hoping Oman or others could shine a light on this problem.

Thanks for all your help.

Ronin

Originally posted by Photonium View Post
            Hi Guys,

Done this on an MBox s82B and after the update the MAC address changed to one which didn't have any correlation do the MAC address on the .ini file. Not only that if I tried to turn in the wi-fi adapter the box freezes and then only ever boots to the splash screen and doesn't responds atall. However if I were to re flash the firmware ( currently using S82B_109k4 ) the box reboots but if I again try to turn the wifi again it freezes. Any pointer on how to fix this? I have 4 boxes on the same network and don't want to toast anymore .

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have the same problem as Ronin. After mac flash a switch between wifi and ethernet is not working the box is freezing and i must restore it, but wifi don't work ;( keep freezing

Comment

Under Settings Advanced Wi-Fi MAC address says "Unavailable"

What can i do? Please help me (

Comment

Nobody an idea?

Comment

how can i fix this usid 0
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello,
                      I know that last post was a long time ago but i really need your help.
                      I have two problems. First usid=0 and i don't know how to firma it.
                      Second, when i try to burn rom i get error with "get key failed".
                      Could You help me ?

Comment

Working...
                      X