MXIII 2G/8G Not Booting, Please HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMx View Post
    in some cases micro usb (otg port) is in deep inside the tv box casing which causes the connection issue...(mini usb connector not sits in perfectly)

its better to try supplied usb cable/adapter !

I had exact same connection problem in Tronsmart s89 box with nokia charger usb cable ...
    Nothing worked so far.
    I suspect power supply issue, although my box's power button goes red then blue when pressed, and TV goes from NO SIGNAL to detecting a 1920-1080p video signal.

Next step will be borrowing a power supply from a working box...

Comment

I forgot to mention that I was using a 4GB SD card if that makes any difference.

Comment

I have tried my friend's power cable, no luck.

My unit is dead, I can confirm that with confidence, I have already initiated a refund through Amazon.

Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Re: MXIII 2G/8G Not Booting, Please HELP!

Originally posted by Garantita View Post
          I have tried my friend's power cable, no luck.

My unit is dead, I can confirm that with confidence, I have already initiated a refund through Amazon.

Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it.
          Any luck since then ? I have one and it wrnt black screen on me .. Did u try flashing it via pc ?

Sent from my LG-V500

Comment

Originally posted by glenngaucigrech View Post
            Any luck since then ? I have one and it wrnt black screen on me .. Did u try flashing it via pc ?

Sent from my LG-V500
            Yes. read my comments above.

Comment

Ur comment s above lead to nothing ...what i meant . By any luck since then ? Was did you manage to fix it ? Or u just sent it back ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glenngaucigrech View Post
                Ur comment s above lead to nothing ...what i meant . By any luck since then ? Was did you manage to fix it ? Or u just sent it back ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                No luck my friend, my unit was dead, not even detected by my computer, whereas it is supposed to detect MX3 android device as soon as it is plugged in.

Comment

I have a (1G/8G) MXIII Box. One of the first things I'd like to do with my Androids... Besides rooting them. Is to install either Clockwork Mod. (Nandroid Backup & Recovery) or barring that TWRP.
                  Having installed an incorrect TWRP. I guess I managed to simi-brick my MXIII. It was in a state, like some in this Thread had described. Either off (Dead...), or with Power, and a permanent Red Light. I was still thankfully able to get a USB link to it. Windows 7 x64 was auto installing something called a Worldcup Driver. Unfortunately whatever ROM I was trying to install at the time... IIRC it was the most recent 109k4 ROM for the 1G/8G MXIII.

Problem was it would get up to ~2% then crash HARD!

To get to the end of this tragic story, and perhaps the BIG Secret...
                  Go to http://www.bee-link.com/en/index.php or, http://www.azw-online.com/en/ (If its still up...)
                  These Site seems to be very sketchy at best!
                  and, download the most recent update for the MXIII. Which should be the 108k4!

Now here's the rub. The 108k4 ROM only comes with the RTL8188 Wi-Fi Driver. So once you recover your "Bricked" MXIII via that ROM... You'll need to install the 109k4, with the AP-6181 Wi-Fi to fully recover your Hardware. It took me the whole Afternoon, well into the next Morning to figure that out.

So hopefully this can help others. Who have either bricked their MXIII, or have lost their WiFi (AP6181)...

Comment

try yo change the poder adapter

I had the same issue...i change my power adapter,then i update with last version and now all is ok.

Originally posted by Garantita View Post
                    Hi all,
                    I got this box a week ago just for the sake of using XBMC, enjoyed it for a week and then all of the sudden it stopped working.

Sometimes the power button stays red, sometimes goes blue with no display.

I tried installing a new firmware using both flashing methods: SD card and Amlogic USB_Burning_Tool.
                    Nothing happens when trying the SD Card method.

And for only once I was able to have the USB Burning tool to recognize the box then the installation failed. see log here http://pastebin.com/FAkGAEzk.

I have installed MoboRobo on my two win7 computers and my box was recognized in one of them as Worldcup device!!!!

I need your help to get this box back to life, regardless of the firmware version, I spent the last two days reading posts here and there and kept trying without a luck.

Thanks in advance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8630[/ATTACH]

Comment

Holy crap I figured it out (for me anyway). The USB_Burning_Tool only communicates with the box if you hold the reste button while pressing the power button. And the in it must be off to begin with. My problem was that whenever I plugged in the box, the power would come on. In order to actually turn it off, I had to plug in the power while the restet was pressed to go into the boot menu. Make sure that the OTG is disconnected or you might be picking up power from the USB. Then select power off. Now you can connect the OTG cable, start the USB_Burning_Tool, set it to English, load the update, and click the start. Only then can you press the reset and hold the power button for 3 seconds. Th USB_Buring_Tool should then see the box and begin loading the update. Wait for the update to download and your done.

Comment

Test

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

The box in normal operation has blue light on the power button, red light when the device is in off mode.
                          ​fmwa
                          yowa

Last edited by stonekonerz; 01-29-2024, 14:16.

Comment

Working...
                          X