No announcement yet.

What's the latest firmware for Tronsmart Vega s89/Beelink S82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if install the Tronsmart MXIII-Plus_316k4_150709.zip on my vega S89 using the burning tool will I lose all my apps and data. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
      You can flash using the sdcard method, the second link is for that but they just provide the tools to do it yourself. I didn't want to waste time figuring how to do so, so i just downloaded using the first link which is a .zip file containing a .img file that i used to flash to my box using the burning tool without problem.
      Hmmm ok ill create the file to flash using the sdcard/twrp method and upload it sometime later today for you to try it.
      Reverting back to old firmware is not a problem and is always easier if you restore a twrp backup.

There are instructions in .pdf format that used to be provided with the firmware update links for using the burning tool but on geekbuying webpage it is also explained.

Edit: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.U1coO6bQGtk but use this burning tool instead (Win 8 support): http://www.mediafire.com/download/5g...v2.0.4_x86.rar

Sent from my Moto XT1053 powered by Tapatalk
      if install the Tronsmart MXIII-Plus_316k4_150709.zip on my vega S89 using the burning tool will I lose all my apps and data. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob007 View Post

Yes.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

is there any other way it can be done to keep my apps and data

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob007 View Post

You may use Titanium backup to backup all apps and their data as well before flashing. Just have to change the backup directory to SD card before!! And then flash the image, run Google Play, download Titanium backup and restore all apps and data. Recommeded to buy unlocked Titanium backup to be able to backup and restore in batch.

Comment

i have the m82 amlogic s802 mxiii from gearbest and i think is possible to install the tronsmart mxiii plus firmware.. but i am thinking and asking is possible to flash with rom that is NON-Rooted? which version is non-rooted?

Comment

I have found a link with SD Card Update but i dont know if it works
                  http://www.filedropper.com/mxiii-g316k4sdcard when all versions are the same and with V316 all amlogic works, is there someone to give it a try for s82/s89 ?
                  I have found the link in another forum with another language, so i can´t read the information.
                  Last edited by unos; 02-28-2016, 19:00.

Comment

Originally posted by unos View Post
                    I have found a link with SD Card Update but i dont know if it works
                    http://www.filedropper.com/mxiii-g316k4sdcard when all versions are the same and with V316 all amlogic works, is there someone to give it a try for s82/s89 ?
                    I have found the link in another forum with another language, so i can´t read the information.
                    I've tried all ROMs on my mxiii s802, I have tried lollipop. All work to a certain extent eg boot up. The only issue is WiFi. I have opted for 115k4 in the end. It is definitely the most stable

Comment

Someone knows if Logitech c270 webcam works with any of those firmwares?

Comment

Originally posted by jae View Post
                        I'm somewhat happy, but a few things are amiss (Kodi 14.2 is the main purpose of the box as of now.)

I have found a few streams that don't properly play and they're great resolutions (720p) w/ mulit-channel audio streams (there are other streams from other add-ons which do play with the same characteristics), and my suspicion is a bug in amcodec/mediacodec/libstagefright (don't know which) OR Kodi helix (maybe an upgrade to Isengard would solve but I think video issues are usually f/w related).

Also, I came from the stock "shipped-with" Tronsmart 106k4 prior to Finless 2.1 and audio used be "always on", from BOTH my S/PDIF out AND the HDMI connected to my TV, so I could hear audio via my Home Theater (if on) and my TV simultaneously. That just means that if I want to turn off the TV and hear music from the HT, I didn't have to go into "Settings" and switch from "PCM" to "S/PDIF" like I do now (one or the other). A minor PIA.

I plan to take a TWRP backup of the system before any further tinkering (kodi or f/w) so I can revert to this environment if need be. I just hope the up to Abdul's 115k4 goes without issues.
                        The latest fimware for Amlogic S802 is Remix115k4. I have tested it with Beelink M8 2GB/16GB. If you want to run the newest kodi 16.1 you need to give the right permission.

1. Install http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mix-115k4-s802

2. Update Kodi 14.2 by Google Play (to Kodi 16.1)

3. Install Universal Init d

4. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229310

Comment

I have a Tronsmart S89-H. What is the best rom for this? I am running Finless 1.6 currently and it works well. Frustrated though by lack of HD Netflix support and the HBO apps dont work...Anything worth upgading?

Comment

You will Never REPEAT NEVER get hd video on any device not certified by netflicks. Easy anwser
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X