Beelink X2 Openelec clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink X2 Openelec clone

Just installed openelec on my beelink X2 clone. First boot takes a while but after a few minutes it shows the openelec install screen. After configuring openelec and after a reboot it still takes a long time to start up. Found some posts who tell me that the sd card partition is probably not resized well. Started gparted for this but everything seems to be alright.

Anyone with the same problems? I've used the most recent version of openelec 7.

Originally posted by wotikar
    Just installed openelec on my beelink X2 clone. First boot takes a while but after a few minutes it shows the openelec install screen. After configuring openelec and after a reboot it still takes a long time to start up. Found some posts who tell me that the sd card partition is probably not resized well. Started gparted for this but everything seems to be alright.

Anyone with the same problems? I've used the most recent version of openelec 7.
    Problem was the SD card. Fixed it now. I can't get the remote to work, anybody a solution? I have the remote picture attached

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X