Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink Mini MXIII-II Unable to power on after switching off while updating firmware (OTA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink Mini MXIII-II Unable to power on after switching off while updating firmware (OTA)

Hi guys,

I tried to update my Beelink Mini MXIII-II (S905X) over the air (latest firmware - 2017/6/6). After the update was done (but not fully completed), it restarted (as usual) so that it could optimize the apps. When it got to the 7th app to optimize, it didn't progress and hung after several minutes. I foolishly thought that maybe powering it off might restart the whole thing. But when I tried to power it on, it just can't. It will not power on. The blue light indicator won't light up.

I've read through this forum and tried many things. I tried to press the reset button at the bottom, but it will not turn on.

I tried to do the USB burning tool version 2.0.5.15 and 2.0.8 countless of times, but it stuck at 7%: [HUB1-1] [0x30201004]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result. Actually, the blue light lighted up once when I did the burning tool for the first time, at that time tool became idle for almost a minute at the 7% stage and after that the error message came out. Then, subsequently when I tried to do the burning tool again, the blue light didn't light up at the 7% stage. The error came up immediately at the 7% stage. I used many image files that I downloaded from the net, namely 106M0, 110M0, 112M0_AP6212, 112M0_Nano-20170606 and 112M0_Stock-20170606. All of them got stuck at 7%.

I also tried the SDcard method, but like I said, pressing the reset button will not let the blue light up and turn the power on.

I am not good in this, so maybe I missed something or just am not up to this. That's why I need your guys' help.

I have important data in the unit, so worst come to worst, I want my data back and don't care about the rest.

I hope you guys can help me.

Thank you.

I am sorry. I think this should be in the S905 thread. Admin, my bad, you can remove this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X