• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post

Did you insert the sdcard?
    -Format a microSD card to FAT32.
    -Download and unzip: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9s17kxrok8j4g9
    -You will got 3 files: recovery.img; kt200-ota-20150116 and factory_update_param. aml
    -Copy them to the microSD
    -Plug in the TF card and Power line,then pressing the button in the AV hole, be sure you heard a "click", then press power button,then release button in the AV hole
    -It must enter into update process.

With it you will restore stock firmware.

I do it and don't enter to recovery.

Comment

I seek still decision for my problem.

Comment

Any idia?

Comment

MXIII 2GB anyone tested this?

Comment

Originally posted by kb_boy View Post
            Any idia?
            You will probably need to short nand pin's and make a bootable SDcard with uboot to restore your device or use a serial console to write the correct uboot back to nand.

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
            then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
            $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by djjinx1 View Post
              MXIII 2GB anyone tested this?
              If you want to test it i advice you a not to flash bootloader, this Rom was compiled when there wasn't all of this diversity of devices and this new All-In-One FW so if you don't have the device that is stated on the OP you should skip bootloader.
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
              then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
              $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

You will probably need to short nand pin's and make a bootable SDcard with uboot to restore your device or use a serial console to write the correct uboot back to nand.
                Where is pin's?Do not see them.

Comment

Will there be a 1.3 version any time soon?

Comment

hi guys,
                    i have a problem about slow running. everything r running so slow, write speed 4mb/s,apps out while running, cursor doesn't respond every click. i just checked with cpuz and understood why. usually 1 sometimes 2 cores r running at below 1ghz.

what should i do tı fix this? responding so slow. could be virus? didn't see before on my android devices?
                    should i install rom again.
                    any lead guys
                    thanks

btw i noticed in cpuz, cpu running mode is hotplug. but my phone's ondemand. is that the reason?

i turned off the developer mode then guess it's better now. but when cpu hit the %100 with 2cores(1608mhz),tvbox stuck and kick to the home screen. don't use 4cores at the same time even hard processes.how can i use 4 cores?

well finally wiped all data and restored apps again. seems back to normal.
                    Last edited by riven4300; 07-23-2015, 16:53.

Comment

whats the best version of Kodi/xbmc for this rom

Comment

my tvbox crashed while playing yesterday and stuck on logo.get in to recovery menu, tried wipe cache then factory reset options.
                        then stuck on erasing screen. left 2 days to handle erasing but nothing happend. now only see erasing after googletv logo.can't access recovery anymore.
                        PC doesn't recognize when pluged in.so can'flash fw with pc too.
                        any idea about fixing tvbox. maybe can try nandchip reset by short circuit 2legs method can help but seems too ricky. what should i do?

edit: now stuck on google tv logo.can't pass to erasing anymore. can' access recovery. it's in coma ,i guess.
                        Last edited by riven4300; 03-02-2018, 21:28.

Comment

Working...
                        X