Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] RemiX 114k4 for S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illy
    i dont get a zip file to flash when i extract to sd card
    You don't, what u get is an img. File put recovery twrp 2.8.5.0 and the img. File for 114k4 by abdul on the root of micro sd card, then use twrp to flash....

Comment

Hi .. just want to confirm if 114k4 will work fine on OTT M8 s802. Also if this already added support for Bluetooth. Version 111k4 and 112k4 did not had the BT option in settings.

Comment

Originally posted by vivichoos View Post
        Hi .. just want to confirm if 114k4 will work fine on OTT M8 s802. Also if this already added support for Bluetooth. Version 111k4 and 112k4 did not had the BT option in settings.
        I don't know if it works on your device.

I suggest you start by testing the TWRP for the k200 to check if it works, and if it works i would try to flash the this rom but without flashing the bootloader.
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Abdul u work on s82 box or u have a new toy?

Comment

I'm working on this box, s82b and other's.
            I hope to post some news soon. But this is a hobby and building from source is really time consuming, not like modding a already built rom witch can be done in 1 hour.
            if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

If u need someone to test I'm here,u are use lollipop or 4.4.2 sdk?

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                I'm working on this box, s82b and other's.
                I hope to post some news soon. But this is a hobby and building from source is really time consuming, not like modding a already built rom witch can be done in 1 hour.
                3Eny news

Comment

No, been working on other projects. One is stable now, and i'm on the finishing steps of another.

But i have also worked on this device, although with less regularity-

Comment

Abdul, you didnt spoof as a nexus 10 right? can you share how to add init.d support and the buffer script please

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
                      Abdul, you didnt spoof as a nexus 10 right? can you share how to add init.d support and the buffer script please
                      Start a service in ramdisk for init.d, and make the folder with the correct permissions on the update-script. 0:2000 and 755

Code:
                      service initd /system/bin/logwrapper /system/xbin/busybox run-parts /system/etc/init.d
                          class main
                          user root
                          oneshot
                      The script i kanged from a user of the forum, sorry i forgot whom,
                      Code:
                      #!/system/bin/sh

echo 4096 1048576 2097152 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_rmem
                      echo 4096 524288 2097152 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_wmem
                      echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/route/flush
                      echo 2097152 > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_max
                      echo 2097152 > /proc/sys/net/core/wmem_max
                      echo 262144 > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_default
                      echo 262144 > /proc/sys/net/core/wmem_default

Comment

If anyone wants to update - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...5k4#post508127

Comment

Hello, idk if y'all will see this now but I have an mxiii 2gb ram box with s802 processor that i bought years ago and its been running on the same firmware eversince. So i would appreciate if you could guide me to how to flash a new one. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X