No announcement yet.

[ROM] RemiX 115k4 >>>s802

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot abdul_pt for your rom upgrade. I used to have Finless rom for my Tronsmart MXIII, but it has an older firmware version. One suggestion tho. With Finless rom I used to have more space for widgets and apps on a single page. Maybe you could include that in your next version? Thanks a lot. For now I'll stick with 114k4 as people told me it's currently the best firmware.

Upgrading from finless 111k4 to 114k4 went without any problems. Easy and without losing any applications or data.

Comment

Hello abdul....I have a mxiii box just flashed remix114k (sd card method) and then this (remix115k) and on both it seems that i have lost my wifi drivers? any suggestions? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by roooii View Post
        Thanks a lot abdul_pt for your rom upgrade. I used to have Finless rom for my Tronsmart MXIII, but it has an older firmware version. One suggestion tho. With Finless rom I used to have more space for widgets and apps on a single page. Maybe you could include that in your next version? Thanks a lot. For now I'll stick with 114k4 as people told me it's currently the best firmware.

Upgrading from finless 111k4 to 114k4 went without any problems. Easy and without losing any applications or data.
        Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, maybe on next version i can revise some things.
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by tommyguns818 View Post
          Hello abdul....I have a mxiii box just flashed remix114k (sd card method) and then this (remix115k) and on both it seems that i have lost my wifi drivers? any suggestions? thank you
          Use another Rom ?

I was trying to help another user with the same problem, but he can't open terminal apk or use ADB to provide log's. Since i'm not a psychic or have the same device it's difficult to help.
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
            where did you get that new build tronsmart just released the 115k4 how are you at 202k4 ??
            It is meant for mxiii plus, but installs fine on mxiii. The lollipop acemax ROM installs as well. Unfortunately WiFi doesn't work on 202k4, but Ethernet does.

Comment

Thanks for the from again. I can't get viper4 android to work on this rom. I have tried installing it both ways normal /system app and no joy. I gave had it running no problem on other custom ROMs for Vega s89.

Comment

Originally posted by saor11 View Post
                Thanks for the from again. I can't get viper4 android to work on this rom. I have tried installing it both ways normal /system app and no joy. I gave had it running no problem on other custom ROMs for Vega s89.
                I have to check, but probably it will not work on stock 115k4 rom also.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Use another Rom ?

I was trying to help another user with the same problem, but he can't open terminal apk or use ADB to provide log's. Since i'm not a psychic or have the same device it's difficult to help.
                  Nobody said your psychic but a day too short. lol. Could have opened terminal and provided a log. Didn't know that it would have helped. The user is using a wired internet connection and didn't care for wifi. Your Remix115k looks amazing btw. So I flashed several roms, like 5! But was running out of time and decided to go with my buddy Mediaman and flash his MXIII DKv1 for 1gb or 2gb Custom 115k4 over at mbox.co.za which looks and runs like butter. Thank you anyways. Somebody one day will get this issued resolved. At least there's a way with these newer/fake devices to flash a custom rom & recovery BUT breaks wifi. If you don't care for wifi......it works perfectly and streams smoothly.

Comment

I've been on Finless 1.9 for a while now and I was getting the upgrade itch and so I went with this rom and I have to say this rom works really well. Thanks for keeping my Tronsmart alive. I love all the included apps as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyguns818

Nobody said your psychic but a day too short. lol. Could have opened terminal and provided a log. Didn't know that it would have helped. The user is using a wired internet connection and didn't care for wifi. Your Remix115k looks amazing btw. So I flashed several roms, like 5! But was running out of time and decided to go with my buddy Mediaman and flash his MXIII DKv1 for 1gb or 2gb Custom 115k4 over at mbox.co.za which looks and runs like butter. Thank you anyways. Somebody one day will get this issued resolved. At least there's a way with these newer/fake devices to flash a custom rom & recovery BUT breaks wifi. If you don't care for wifi......it works perfectly and streams smoothly.
                      would like to know adb and how to do that and I'll give u a log

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
                        would like to know adb and how to do that and I'll give u a log

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        I'm sure that Google knows a few things about that.
                        Since you have bought a few of this boxes, maybe more/others i suggest that you start learning the very basics. After all it's in your interest.

Comment

abdul, don't know if you also added the following changes if not then add them next time so no more changes in / needs to be done by user.

Comment

Are there still issues with bluetooth interfering with wifi on this rom? I like to use my Tronsmart Elite to stream music to my Motostream and after some use it chokes up just like it did with Finless roms. I have no problems streaming to the Motostream with an old Iphone 4 so its hard for me to believe the conflict between freq with BT and Wifi. Any ideas?

Comment

No sorry. I rarely turn Bluetooth on.

Comment

Has anyone flashed this ROM onto an MXIII Plus/S82Plus and did it/will it run? Having Wifi isn't an issue for me.
                                I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
                                Ron White

Comment

Working...
                                X