• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdul, Enjoy the Beer! Thank you...

Comment

Thanks.

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

How long does it take to install this rom on a MXIII-G? the installation started and it is stuck in a yellow loading page with a gauge that fills up and starts again.
        (I did not wipe my box before installing)

Comment

It has been 20 min now... should I restart the box?

Comment

Originally posted by mtrmtr View Post
            It has been 20 min now... should I restart the box?
            Yes reboot and reinstall again. Did the same on my box...

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
              This should work on S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR) and S89/S89H

Based on 115k4 release from Trosmart, i made some changes much like my previous RemiX 114k4. This will not wipe your Data, and you can install on top of 115k4, of any other Rom that you have running without the need to wipe.

Changelog :
              • Remove OTA binaries and services.
              • Remove some apps. File manager, OTA and others apps that can be acquire from Play Store.
              • Added init.d support
              • Added Nano text editor. Just type 'nano' from terminal window to open it.
              • Added Bash environment. Type 'bash' in terminal window to enable it.
              • Increase TCP buffers.
              • Raised CPU clock to 1992. It was on 1608.
              • There's a build.prop.nexus10 in system root, if you want to spoof your Box.
              • Included some apps, they will be installed as user, so you can remove them if you wish.
              • Included TWRP 2.8.7.0. This version backups internalSD.

Installation:

Like any other SDcard rom zip.
              Download, and extract the zip to the root of your External SD.
              Boot your device while pressing the reset switch.
              Sit back and let it finish

--> RemiX 115k4
              Hi, I have inserted your tcp buffer increase into my own script, thank you, works great.
              How did you increase clock speed?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi, how u insert the tcp buffer increase into the script?
                Thanks

Comment

I just copied it into the bottom of my kodi fix script. I was using bionic TCP, but this way it runs on boot.

Comment

Thank for the rom, it work good until now but how can I make my wifi work? I using i one(i826).

Comment

Hi,

Could someone try the IMDb App and see if they can play trailers, I just get a black screen here, don't know if it's hardware or ROM related.....

Ta,

Comment

4K test on my Beelink M8 2G/16G Amlogic S802
                        RemiX 115K4
                        Kodi 14.2

Comment

Hello... first time poster here...

I have Minix X8-H and friend suggest me to flash this rom. Everything went fine and rom is flashed, but now it's stuck on boot screen. I flashed several rom's on my minix, but if something goes wrong I was able to enter recovery by hardware button (hole). Problem is that I can not boot into recovery. Needle in recovery hole dosent give me any signs of recovery booting and rom dosent boot even after 30 minutes.... tried like 200 times

So, did I fcuked it up really bad or there is hope to fix it somehow?

Thanks in advance for answer.

Edit: Tried following solutions
                          1. SD card clean install of Minix rom, dosent recognize minix recovery.
                          2. SD card with recovery from remix rom zip, recognize file but stuck at 1% or so... stuck on beginning of process.
                          3. Burningtool, after box get recognizes, started flashing IMG of minix rom, but stuck at 3%.
                          4. Tried TWRP, but it just load first screen and dont enter to recovery itself....

I am out of ideas.
                          Last edited by DaPimp; 10-27-2015, 20:43.

Comment

Salut,

my currently bought mkiii​ 1G runs fine with 115k4, even wifi does (6xxxx chip).

The original Version 112k4 as well as the 115k4 has some outages: the os and/or the application sometimes stops responding for several seconds. Perhaps this is by design to suppport isochronos media streaming, perhaps it's the lightweight hardware or ... whatsoever, it's strange.

The reduced settings dialogs result in reduced usability of the device: seperate users, lockscreen etc. is needed for a family used multi media device. How to restore the full settings dialogs?

Even the Screen saver has to be replaced because of ist low level design. How?

All in all it runs (fine)! But it would be better with some minor extensions. BTW, an ASUS Nexus Player with Lollirock realy rocks! By hardware the mkiii should be able to compare to or supersede the ASUS.

ciao

Jens

Comment

No ethernet connection on MXIII-G. How can I fix it?

Comment

Thanks for this awesome firmware. It works perfectly in a recently unbricked MXIII 2GB.

Just one question, do you know if it will also work in a M8S box AMLOGIC S812?

Comment

Working...
                                X