No announcement yet.

[ROM] RemiX 115k4 >>>s802

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Can a stock ROM be flashed with twrp just in case I want to return to stock rom
    Thanks.
    Yep it can
    Last edited by mick154; 11-16-2015, 07:54.

Comment

Hi all and thanks Abdul for the ROM!

My MXIII 4k 2/8GB always stuck at the "MBOX" Logo at bootup after it only booted like 7-8times after it was new. Now it runs again :-)

Well my question to you is if it is possible to reduce the DPI in AV mode?!? It´s because i plan to use it on an OEM Nav-Display of an some years older car, it already works, but ist very hard too to see the mouse and read, even if you switch it to HUGE.

ah, i use it in the PAL (576-something resolution) with the AV-connector.
      ...would be great if you could help or give me some tipps! :-)

omiT

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
        This should work on S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR) and S89/S89H

Based on 115k4 release from Trosmart, i made some changes much like my previous RemiX 114k4. This will not wipe your Data, and you can install on top of 115k4, of any other Rom that you have running without the need to wipe.

Changelog :
        • Remove OTA binaries and services.
        • Remove some apps. File manager, OTA and others apps that can be acquire from Play Store.
        • Added init.d support
        • Added Nano text editor. Just type 'nano' from terminal window to open it.
        • Added Bash environment. Type 'bash' in terminal window to enable it.
        • Increase TCP buffers.
        • Raised CPU clock to 1992. It was on 1608.
        • There's a build.prop.nexus10 in system root, if you want to spoof your Box.
        • Included some apps, they will be installed as user, so you can remove them if you wish.
        • Included TWRP 2.8.7.0. This version backups internalSD.

Installation:

Like any other SDcard rom zip.
        Download, and extract the zip to the root of your External SD.
        Boot your device while pressing the reset switch.
        Sit back and let it finish

http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/RemiX_115k4.zip"]--> RemiX 115k4[/URL]
        Can I install on my m8s?

Comment

this rom can work on m8s s812 ap6330

Comment

Hello abdul_pt ,or anybody whonhas the knowledge pls..thanks for the great rom ..just got a question if u can help out make wifi work on my box MXIII 2G8G WITH AP6234 WIFI CHIP..im just wanting to know if its possible to extract the wifi folder from a stock firmware to copy it to your remix 115k4..as on my box wifi does not work..ethernet does..thanks in advance..☺☺☺

Comment

Hi

I have the MXIII S812 with 2GB RAM

From memory it came with Android 5.1 installed and some pre-installed apps, like Kodi 15.2. I wasnt impressed and had some serious issues running Kodi (Buffering, etc)
              I then installed OpenElec, but this isnt much better

Am considering going back to the Android bootup, can I use this ROM 115k4 to flash my unit and return it to android? Will this install 4.4.2?

Comment

Hi

My mxiii-g 2g got stuck at boot logo after flashing. After second try it's stuck again at yellow screen (~30 min +) Should I try restarting again. I really don't want to break it on second day xD

P.S. Happy Hollydays

P.S #2 Nvm somehow got it working again with tronsmart rom xD
                Last edited by Azmike; 12-25-2015, 16:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                  Hi

My mxiii-g 2g got stuck at boot logo after flashing. After second try it's stuck again at yellow screen (~30 min +) Should I try restarting again. I really don't want to break it on second day xD

P.S. Happy Hollydays

P.S #2 Nvm somehow got it working again with tronsmart rom xD

I have the same problem. Dont know how to solve it.

Comment

hi.
                    I had a similar problem when flashing form andro 5.1, but when I flashed andro 4.4(by usb) there was no problem with flashing RemiX 115k4. I also tried to flash it by twrp and it worked but always from andro 4.4. It seems that tronsmart made some that make it impossible to flash from 5.1. Plus It was unable to use method by flashing andro 4.4 form sd card, only from usb.

Comment

why cant i install this?
                      I put the 3 files on external sd, put that in the mxq, and power on with button in av connector pressed. The mxq just boots normally, no recovery or so
                      It worked perfect on my other mxiii, same sd card

Comment

hmm, tried to reboot into twrp and flash the zip like that. Seems to work, erased dalvik and cache, but now my mxq doesnt boot anymore

What went wrong?

Comment

would you be able to add wifi support rtl8723bs to this ???? boot works fine for me.just no wifi......... thank you

Comment

I have this ROM running on a MX III 2gb but my problem arose when trying to perform a backup in twrp  it kept failing to backup the rom. So in all my wisdom I attempted to reinstall twrp from flashify and twrp manager not sure what went wrong but now when I try to load twrp all I get is a BLUE SCREEN I'm pretty sure that means my recovery is gone right... Ooh and I tried flashing another ROM but nothing happened I take it I need the flashing tool to reflash it??? In order to flash the recovery?

Comment

Hi, I currently have 112K installed on the Tronsmart Vega S89-H. The Youtube app from the PlayStore will only allow 360P resolution. I was able to find other YouTube APK's on the internet that promised up to 1440P playback but when tested I can only get as high as 720P. Will this 115K firmware allow 1080p playback from the YouTube app offered on the Playstore?

Comment

Love the rom but have a rather interesting issue.

How the heck does one flash it when the sd port craps out in the box lol.

Can still use the usb flashing tools of course but this rom is in zip format.

Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
                                X