Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] RemiX 115k4 >>>s802

This should work on S82/S82B/S82H/MXIII(1G&2G DDR) and S89/S89H

Based on 115k4 release from Trosmart, i made some changes much like my previous RemiX 114k4. This will not wipe your Data, and you can install on top of 115k4, of any other Rom that you have running without the need to wipe.

Changelog :
    • Remove OTA binaries and services.
    • Remove some apps. File manager, OTA and others apps that can be acquire from Play Store.
    • Added init.d support
    • Added Nano text editor. Just type 'nano' from terminal window to open it.
    • Added Bash environment. Type 'bash' in terminal window to enable it.
    • Increase TCP buffers.
    • Raised CPU clock to 1992. It was on 1608.
    • There's a build.prop.nexus10 in system root, if you want to spoof your Box.
    • Included some apps, they will be installed as user, so you can remove them if you wish.
    • Included TWRP 2.8.7.0. This version backups internalSD.

Installation:

Like any other SDcard rom zip.
    Download, and extract the zip to the root of your External SD.
    Boot your device while pressing the reset switch.
    Sit back and let it finish

--> RemiX 115k4
    Last edited by JDfense; 12-27-2015, 22:49.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

great work ... now maybe you can help me i have a mxiii 2g and i have flashed the 115k4 from tronsmart i cannot get wifi to work ... is there any way i can replace the wifi folder from my stock rom which works to the 115k4 or even yours ??

Comment

Give me a link to a rom where you have WiFi working, so that i can look at it.
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

password: f0gy

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post

that is the firmware which works on my mxiii i have flashed 114k4 and 115k4 over this but no wifi so if i replace wifi folder wight work

Comment

i was trying to upload the wifi folder but wont let me ... hope you fix this man i really appreciate your time it has been driving me nuts for 3 days im actually trying to edit the zip my self but no luck lol

Comment

Thanks for rom we all appreciate the time and work you put in.

Comment

Hi, I have beelink 202k4 working on my mxiii, not mxiii plus.

Any chance of getting these tweaks added to that ROM?

Comment

I am running Finless 2.1 from way back in December on my Tronsmart S89H. I download your ROM and extracted the 3 files to my micro SD card, but it will not install. Something about my micro SD card being read only.

Update: got it installed. Had to place the extracted zip file in the download folder, then ran twrp. For some reason my microSD was read only, even twrp could not mount it. Now to test it.
                  Last edited by clarkss12; 06-25-2015, 02:24.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

will this work with beelink i826 ?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                      I am running Finless 2.1 from way back in December on my Tronsmart S89H. I download your ROM and extracted the 3 files to my micro SD card, but it will not install. Something about my micro SD card being read only.

Update: got it installed. Had to place the extracted zip file in the download folder, then ran twrp. For some reason my microSD was read only, even twrp could not mount it. Now to test it.
                      How come do you have a Download folder on your External SD ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukanz View Post
                        will this work with beelink i826 ?
                        Don't know, but my guess is that it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                          Hi, I have beelink 202k4 working on my mxiii, not mxiii plus.

Any chance of getting these tweaks added to that ROM?
                          where did you get that new build tronsmart just released the 115k4 how are you at 202k4 ??

Comment

Remix 114k4 is better for me than 115k4

115k4 - lower ethernet speed (by cable)
                            114k4 - the best ethernet speed of all roms

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

How come do you have a Download folder on your External SD ?

I downloaded your rom directly from my Tronsmart Vega S89H and extracted the 3 files to my microSD card. When I would try to install it, all I got was something about the SD card only read mode. I tried several times and sometimes your twrp would pop up, but when I tried to install the rom from your twrp, it could not mount my external SD card ( I am assuming I have the SD card formatted with fat32). I ended up coping your extracted zip file to my internal "downloads" folder, then I was able to install it using your twrp.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                              X