[ROM] RemiX 115k4 >>>s802

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
    Love the rom but have a rather interesting issue.

How the heck does one flash it when the sd port craps out in the box lol.

Can still use the usb flashing tools of course but this rom is in zip format.

USB storage ?
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

USB storage ?
      Tried and it fails from usb.
      Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

i am trying to track down 116k4 it is the last firmware netxeon used on these s82 boxes. my last shipment had all of them flashed but i just received some with 109k4 and i need to update.
        i managed to put remix on but the startup screen's and initiation etc are not stock. i need a stock firmware that i can install from SD same way (ota200xxxxxxx, recovery.img etc)

please help been searching everywhere.

i would take a 115k4 with mbox startupscreens.

anyone got one kicking around.

I DO NOT HAVE A PC only mac hence why i cant use burning tool.

thanks again.

Comment

youtube 360p problem.you cant change resolution over 360p. can you fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by ssregitoss View Post
            youtube 360p problem.you cant change resolution over 360p. can you fix this?
            I also have this, but not yet installed Remix 115K4... i had this with stock old 108K rom too. Why is this happening? Anyone knows?

Comment

Hi all,

Got a question. What android version is Remix 115k4?
              I'm searching for lollipop, if 115k4 isn't, does anyone know where to look? I ask because Kodi 17 needs lollipop.

Greetings,

Wim

Comment

Hi,

It's Kitkat, I'm looking for a Lolipop ROM as well.

From what I have read on the Kodi forums, 17 is all but useless on AMLogic devices and will only work issue free on Andriod N, I would suggest moving to SPMC, seriously.

Comment

Hi,

just signed up on this site so that I can post my problem with my Tronsmart S89-H. My box just stopped one day working. Before that everything was just fine. Now when I turn on my box it boot fine and everything seems to be in order but just after minute or so I get a message "
                  The
                  machine has
                  a
                  serious error
                  , need to reboot" . After this message box goes in the loop, it turns off then goes ON and the same message comes up and so on. Until the problem I had "
                  Tronsmart S89-H_112K4 SDcard_150303" firmware running on the box. I tried reinstalling it but what I noticed is that even though it seems that it has installed it again all my apps that were installed before the reinstallation of firmware are still there.BUT they are not working. So then I tried "RemiX_115k4"
                  firmware and got it installed, but once again I can see all of my apps still there and not working.
                  I'am guessing that even though I think I got clean installation something when wrong because otherwise the old apps should be gone but they are not. Can it be that perhaps my box has some hardware problem and not software? Is firmware 115k4 the latest version of firmware for my box?
                  Thank you all in advance for helping me and best regards to you all.
                  Miro

Comment

Working...
                  X