This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    Can anyone else confirm they have bluetooth issue before i upload new rom fix
    For me I get and error "Settings Stopped" when selecting Bluetooth in setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Shouldn't be an issue. This is a 109k4 port so I will do the same for your ROM minus the cat

Bob

Dam cat haters lol, it's been changed for my new rom fix
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

everything working fine apart from dropping off network after about 50 mins or so when streaming from xbmc,i use ethernet and the speeds are good 37.36MB/s down 7.07 MB/s up.I'm paying for up to 38 MB/s down speeds so all good here.The network problem could be my end as from what i've read these m8 boxes seem to have different problems for different users.Back to my trusty gbox mx2 with openelec for now.
        The cats eyes look good on a large screen tv.

Comment

More cats I say

Bluetooth not found in my settings, just had a look.
          Under tethering & portable I find Bluetooth tethering
          does nothing i can see.
          Last edited by trebor; 10-18-2014, 11:09. Reason: Update
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

No bluetooth in settings for me,i dont know why. M8N box pcb M9&M8_V1.0, power issue still there, 30 black screen still there, etherner and wifi working well, apart from this , apart from minor issues , this is a very very good rom to use , hope u find time to fix issues,thank you for your good work @justme.keep it up

Comment

i couldn't find bluetooth in settings either but i forget if the box came with it,it's the original m8 v0.92

Comment

No Bluetooth

I do not find the Bluetooth either.

plus, if I turn off the box with the power button on the remote, it turns off. If I turn it on within a few mins it turns back on really quick. If I leave it a while turned off I have to pull the plug and put it back in again won't resume from power button on the remote

i haven't had any network issues at all. Connects and stays connected

Comment

Originally posted by remrod View Post
                  I do not find the Bluetooth either.

plus, if I turn off the box with the power button on the remote, it turns off. If I turn it on within a few mins it turns back on really quick. If I leave it a while turned off I have to pull the plug and put it back in again won't resume from power button on the remote

i haven't had any network issues at all. Connects and stays connected
                  +1

Comment

Dam cat haters lol, it's been changed for my new rom fix

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                      +1

it's uploading issue fixed with power button and other issues

4 hrs + sorry 0.60 upload
                      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

thanks for your time and effort justme however the box works for me it's appreciated.

Comment

Re: Square M8 JustMe Rom 20140901

it's uploading issue fixed with power button and other issues

4 hrs + sorry 0.60 upload
                          Patience,patience,waiting

Comment

Guys, I have the new M8N version v1.0 pcb board, with the new remote. It's currently using the stock rom dated 20140901 test keys. Everything runs good except for interlacing on some videos in xbmc. Can someone please tell me which rom I should flash to get rid of the interlacing problem in xbmc? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I'm using Oman's 13.2 xbmc, however, the interlacing issue is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by mike808 View Post
                              Guys, I have the new M8N version v1.0 pcb board, with the new remote. It's currently using the stock rom dated 20140901 test keys. Everything runs good except for interlacing on some videos in xbmc. Can someone please tell me which rom I should flash to get rid of the interlacing problem in xbmc? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I'm using Oman's 13.2 xbmc, however, the interlacing issue is still there.
                              I think the JustMe Rom is the one to go with. You might want to wait until his new version comes up though, since that will fix the power button issues. This is by far the best working rom for me, but Bluetooth isn't working at the moment, so that may be a deal breaker from some people.

Comment

Originally posted by mike808 View Post

Try spmc , works flawlessly for me , mind you so does Oman 13.2 running finless 1.7

Comment

Working...
                                X