This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apostle View Post
    Is there a way to stop the 1.6b from auto loading xbmc tried to use my app to copy stuff across and it is struggling to do so.
    Just replace the launcher. I got Nova launcher on mine.

Comment

Launcher

Any chance of having a Tiled version like 1.5?

Originally posted by punktunes9 View Post
      Just replace the launcher. I got Nova launcher on mine.

Comment

Download 1.6B Media Edition for M8

Comment

this work on the 1gb M8?

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
            don't think anyone has had this issue...
            I found running wifi on 1.5 or 1.6 causes this issue. Running on wired ethernet doesn't cause that

Comment

Link to 'JustMe v1.5 v2 port for EM8'

Hi - Was looking to try v1.5 but link seems to be down? Anyone have another link - if not thanks anyhow

Comment

1.6B Bootup

The problem described below only occurs on 1.6 and 1.6B.

Sleep/Wake-up works perfectly on 1.6B ... no issues whatsoever. Blue LED goes off immediately and will wake-up when power button is pressed again. However, if I need to remove the power completely, sometimes the ROM will not boot up. There is a small digital clock in the top right-hand corner and that's it, just a black screen. None of the buttons will work. Holding the power will reboot the box and same issue occurs again. Never had this problem with 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by zickler View Post
                  The problem described below only occurs on 1.6 and 1.6B.

Sleep/Wake-up works perfectly on 1.6B ... no issues whatsoever. Blue LED goes off immediately and will wake-up when power button is pressed again. However, if I need to remove the power completely, sometimes the ROM will not boot up. There is a small digital clock in the top right-hand corner and that's it, just a black screen. None of the buttons will work. Holding the power will reboot the box and same issue occurs again. Never had this problem with 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5.
                  back button normally works
                  Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

back button normally works
                    unfortunately it doesn't. black screen remains no matter what you press. had to downgrade to 1.5 due to this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by zickler View Post
                      unfortunately it doesn't. black screen remains no matter what you press. had to downgrade to 1.5 due to this problem.
                      1.5 shouldn't have any issue like this so I think it more related to your hardware you have, sorry to hear that.

As one member mentioned I should have soon M8N so this way as he has donated. So can test on both units till then sorry my friend you are a minority with this issue.

and as anyone knows people have mixed results on flashing roms weather it's 100% or 80% different manufactor spec and components are out of my hands if the rom is not developed for that perticular HW
                      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

1.5 shouldn't have any issue like this so I think it more related to your hardware you have, sorry to hear that.

As one member mentioned I should have soon M8N so this way as he has donated. So can test on both units till then sorry my friend you are a minority with this issue.

and as anyone knows people have mixed results on flashing roms weather it's 100% or 80% different manufactor spec and components are out of my hands if the rom is not developed for that perticular HW
                        Thanks Justme. Yep infact 1.5 works perfectly every time. When I flash 1.6 or 1.6B it boots up fine the 1st time, then if I disconnect the power it will boot to a black screen. No worries

Comment

Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
                          I found running wifi on 1.5 or 1.6 causes this issue. Running on wired ethernet doesn't cause that
                          I really hope this is going to be fixed. As i dont have the option to run with wired Ethernet. Other than this, my box is running perfectly.

Comment

JustMe

in your opinion, what is the best android TV box on the market currently?

Comment

Where can I find the download links for 1.6 or 1.6B?

Comment

Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by polys View Post
                                Where can I find the download links for 1.6 or 1.6B?
                                Here it is 1.6b

Comment

Working...
                                X