This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
    Does your arrogance know no bounds??? You seem to have missed the whole point of an opensource community forum. Go on Xda and see if you can find a single thread where the dev is asking for money. They do it because it is their hobby, an enjoyable pass time, for the fun of it. If you are not doing it for fun or no longer enjoy it, move on or pack up. If you are doing it for financial gain, get off the community forum advertise like droidsticks etc.
    You act like you are up on a golden throne saying 'I'm the only one supporting this box', when mediaman rom is still being developed. Other devs like finless have moved on to newer boxes, the same way the phone devs do, it's how it has always worked.
    You made a big fuss that you had to travel to try the rom out so someone offered you a new box and that still was not enough! Why was you developing a rom for a box you did not have in the first place, it makes no sense?
    I still use your 1.5 because it is a nice stable rom that enables me to use the main reason most people to buy an Android box, which is XBMC/KODI. So if all i'm going to read on this thread is crap analogies about burgers, then I will try mediamans PIZZA!

Saw this on XDA for the rom I use and thought it might make more sense than my rant.
    Important notes:
    1. If you want to say "Thanks!"

There are many ways to show your support to the developer. You can:
    • Press the "Thanks" button.
    • Hit the donation button and "buy me a beer".
    • Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
    • Advertise my work to your friends.
    • Rate my thread with 5 stars.

Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!

Awesome way of explaining things. Oh and by the way.. I have tasted Mediaman's pizza and it's much better than any overcooked burger JustMe has offered.

Comment

I'm sorry guys but what's going on here?
      This is my first post at this forum, normally I only read here but now I thought it would be a good time to gave a reaction.

First of all I don't know why some people are making such a problem?
      I'm very happy that JustMe took the time to develop new Rom's for this box, without that the box would be useless to me.
      So thank you JustMe for all your effort

Second, everyone makes their own decision if they would like to pay for something.
      I don't know what everyone does but I suppose everyone needs to earn money for a living, right?

No need to give JustMe such a hard time.
      I'm happy with 1.6b but although I'm sorry to hear I would need to spend money for the next version I don't think it's a good idea to turn your back on him.

Just my 2 cents....

Comment

Originally posted by Groschl View Post
        I'm sorry guys but what's going on here?
        This is my first post at this forum, normally I only read here but now I thought it would be a good time to gave a reaction.

First of all I don't know why some people are making such a problem?
        I'm very happy that JustMe took the time to develop new Rom's for this box, without that the box would be useless to me.
        So thank you JustMe for all your effort

Second, everyone makes their own decision if they would like to pay for something.
        I don't know what everyone does but I suppose everyone needs to earn money for a living, right?

No need to give JustMe such a hard time.
        I'm happy with 1.6b but although I'm sorry to hear I would need to spend money for the next version I don't think it's a good idea to turn your back on him.

Just my 2 cents....
        JustMe has turned his back on the community in exchange for greed. JustMe has brought all this upon himself and we aren't turning are back on him, he's turning his back on the community. JustMe clearly stated that if we donated than we'd get early access to his releases. JustMe has back peddled from his original statement and blamed some bad apples in order to justify the end user paying $30.00 for 3 months or $25.00 for 6 months.

JustMe is only here to attempt to fill his pockets quickly with a bit of money before he leaves the community in the dust.

Comment

System memory

Hi
          Quick question, after successfully editing boot.img to allow the 1992mhz limit I am trying to locate where the system ram limit is located. does anyone know please? My 2 gb M8 is only showing 1.6g ram, is this because it is spoofed nexus10 which has 1.6g ram? Or because 400 mb is reserved for gpu? Any pointers would be great.
          many thanks

eta 1.5b rom
          Last edited by mutlet; 01-29-2015, 20:59.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post

Awesome way of explaining things. Oh and by the way.. I have tasted Mediaman's pizza and it's much better than any overcooked burger JustMe has offered.
            I have to admit he (mediaman) makes a mean rom. I'm running his GEv1 on my m8 and it is kind of amazing....Together with the tvaddons wizard my box is now set in stone for a while!

Thanks for the heads-up mate

Comment

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
              it makes the connection but when I try to send a file to the box I get an error"failed to send file" I tried from both s5 and tab 2. Did you successfully send a file? I do use es file explorer by the way
              Originally posted by JustMe View Post
              I just tried with nexus 7 asus 1st gen and samsung galaxy note 10 1st gen all worked sending files maybe another member can test and report also
              what a great community so to speak, people where more interested in what I was doing instead of helping a fellow community member with a issue well done
              Last edited by JustMe; 02-01-2015, 02:03.
              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

what a great community so to speak, people where more interested in what I was doing instead of helping a fellow community member with a issue well done
                Man... I wish we were all as cool as you JustMe. I see you posting in different threads trying to be helpful. You are so freaking awesome! People aren't interested in what you're doing. In fact we think you're crook and aren't interested in you, we are interested in exposing you for the greedy crook you have become on these forums. I still haven't seen you post other Developers asking for payment. I do understand though that you are a coward and it's entirely understandable coming from the likes of you. Will you save us all some trouble and make your website JustMeRoms your home grounds? We don't need you here and your ignorance.

Did you come to this thread to help fellow members or to bitch? Oh great community leader we aren't worthy of your spectacular awesomeness. Please enlighten us with all that is JustMe the supreme android crook of the community.

Honestly JustMe you bitch so much, I bet you'd be great on your back...

Comment

People were more interested... We weren't "where more interested" hahaha

I also won't offer advice to people who support a crook like you, maybe that's why nobody offered support to the people who support your greediness. Get off your high horse, golden throne, and your head out of the clouds/butt. You're ignorant and need to leave these forums. Does your arrogance know no bounds? Pssh....

Comment

I also won't offer advice to people who support a crook like you, maybe that's why nobody offered support to the people who support your greediness. Get off your high horse, golden throne, and your head out of the clouds/butt. You're ignorant and need to leave these forums. Does your arrogance know no bounds? Pssh....

in 90% of your post are just been

you offer no useful information apart from being the above video your even asking for gimmie's on other forum pheww I'm over this rant of your little parade your hosting Drama Queen.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

QUOTE=gsaylor27;278333]People were more interested... We weren't "where more interested" hahaha

I also won't offer advice to people who support a crook like you, maybe that's why nobody offered support to the people who support your greediness. Get off your high horse, golden throne, and your head out of the clouds/butt. You're ignorant and need to leave these forums. Does your arrogance know no bounds? Pssh....[/QUOTE]

You sir, are way out of line.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

What do you have to offer, or , are you just a taker?
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

m8 new firmware k200-ota-20141113.zip

M8 S802 TV BOX FIRMWARE

Supplement by no_spam_for_me
                          If you post a download-link where the file is password-protected, you should also post the password...
                          pw = geekbuying.com
                          Last edited by no_spam_for_me; 02-01-2015, 07:31. Reason: password-protected

Comment

Originally posted by updan23 View Post
                            did you mean to post same link on multi locations also what does this link got to do with with this thread?

JustMe

Comment

in 90% of your post are just been

you offer no useful information apart from being the above video your even asking for gimmie's on other forum pheww I'm over this rant of your little parade your hosting Drama Queen.
                              "in 90% of your post are just been" 90% of my posts have been and I don't just take. I've donated $15 USD before you decided to be a greedy scum bucket and JustMe no you haven't refunded me as you keep saying. I've received no refund nor has my girlfriend. JustMe you are a joke and the aim of my parade has been to expose you as the greedy arrogant developer you're. I'll continue my parade because I can and others need to know what you are doing to the android community.

JustMe, are you ready to stop being a coward and show everyone other developers asking for payment? Like a coward you've dodged this question over and over... Your point is moot and I don't offer advice to people who follow you or offer advice I don't have the knowledge to give. I can offer my opinion though on your scum bag antics and shady crooked way of asking for payment disguised as donation. I let it slide when you asked for early payment for your releases and thought you deserved donation for hard work and time. I couldn't shut up and let it slide when you ask for $30 USD for 3 months or when you back peddled for $25 USD for 6 months.

Once again show me other developers who have successfuly screwed the end user by asking for payment. I don't think you'll be able to because shady crooked developers who have tried that have been shunned and become pariah. You are barking up the wrong tree but luckily my intelligence, wit, and determination will continue to rival anything you may posses and others will continue to come forward and speak out against you as well.

Shame on you arrogant fool...

Comment

did you mean to post same link on multi locations also what does this link got to do with with this thread?
                                It's probably a better ROM for the end users to try... Its free as well haha

Comment

Working...
                                X