OpenElec on EM8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcfctrublu View Post
    *update* flashed justme openelec now. Dead easy.....had to do it twice but really quick and easy this time. Thanks to all that helped me with this
    How did you do it because I have exactly the same proble?

Comment

Originally posted by pelops View Post
      How did you do it because I have exactly the same proble?
      I flashed to codesnakes openelec first, then you can easily change it to the justme openelec. I had to do it twice but it still only took 5 minutes

Comment

Can anyone tell me whether the option to "Wait for network" within the Openelec settings works on this ROM? Can someone please test it for me?

Comment

Hey justme this rom is the one I keep coming back to as it is soo fast. Do you have any plans to do any more updates on this rom?
          Thanks for all your hard work really appreciated.

Comment

Is there any settings changed in advanced xml? This thing caches so quickly compared top your android builds.

Comment

Firstly, thanks for your hard work on this it's so fast it's inreal... Especially since this was my upgrade from a pi

Installed this on M8N but the remote is now garbage... Why is that? A friend of mine says M8 underneath and it works perfectly.

What is the difference between the M8 and M8N?

Also, are you looking to port openelec 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Madmaxamus View Post
                Firstly, thanks for your hard work on this it's so fast it's inreal... Especially since this was my upgrade from a pi

Installed this on M8N but the remote is now garbage... Why is that? A friend of mine says M8 underneath and it works perfectly.

What is the difference between the M8 and M8N?

Also, are you looking to port openelec 5.0
                Zahir posted m8n remote config i believe within this thread, possiblepm zahir for it to regain remote control function again.

maybe when developers catch up to kodi and all repo and skins are working fine without crashing etc i may do update but for now this is it.
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thanks justme, found it

Comment

Originally posted by Madmaxamus View Post
                    Thanks justme, found it
                    not a problem
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

ok so what is this rom exactly do?

Comment

Working...
                      X