Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8 Andoird movie Skip frames!!

hi

i recently bought a M8 Anrdoid Player with 2gb memory, but there is problem with the movie play, while the movie play smoothly it is skipping some frames, i tried 4K Player and mx Player and xbmc, and still same things happens. I have also tried many different settings. 1080p/60hz,1080p/50hz,1080p/24hz. I tried watching movie from hard disk driver and USB stick, and all the same. My old raspberry PI Works perfectly. My tv is a Panasnc Viera ET60 (600hz) and the vision is too intense because of big scan. Can anyone (with the same problem) help me solve this?

have u tried flashing a new rom maybe justme 1.6c

Comment

d
      Originally posted by DIBBO100 View Post
      Where can I download it? Android box it says at the bottom M8N

Comment

Hello again

I installed justme 1.6c but its same. skip frames :/

Originally posted by DIBBO100 View Post

Comment

eventually sell it, tha buy again a Rasberry pi b+, this M8 is a very bad machine for 1080p movies. I have upload multiple Roms and do with all the same thing,

Comment

Grab the media man firmware from mbox.co.za for the m8n

Comment

Originally posted by grant2258 View Post
              Grab the media man firmware from mbox.co.za for the m8n
              ok i download 2 rom. ncv5 and GEv1 ....i test but does not believe that something will change all that running with the same platform

Comment

This firmware will help. Use ncv5 if you use the gaming tom use xbmc instead of kodi

Comment

Make sure you do a factory reset after it boots. This apply to any rom you update

Comment

[Quote = grant2258? 286669] Βεβαιωθείτε ότι θα κάνετε επαναφορά των εργοστασιακών ρυθμίσεων μετά την εκκίνησή του. Αυτό ισχύει για οποιαδήποτε rom σας ενημερώσουμε [/ quote] ok

ok i send yoy msg 30min.

Comment

mabe work ok, but today will watch a movie and I'll tell you

Comment

Make sure you do a factory reset after it boots. This apply to any rom you update
                        hello
                        I upgraded with M8N ROM - S82 NCv5 with Kodi (Custom) and now my M8 work perfect and 1080/60hz and 1080/24hz no way to have the interface the android 1080p/60hz and movies in xbmc 1080p/24Hz?? how to change automatic? Thank you very much.

Comment

Not tried dual setup like that try system-> settings-> video-> playback and set display refresh to match video as always. This works fine on my raspberry pi 2 not tested it on my m8 box I know it doesn't do jack on my rk3288 box. Only thing I can think of. Make sure you pause for a few seconds with the setting underneath as well so you know if the refresh is changing

Comment

Not tried dual setup like that try system-> settings-> video-> playback and set display refresh to match video as always. This works fine on my raspberry pi 2 not tested it on my m8 box I know it doesn't do jack on my rk3288 box. Only thing I can think of. Make sure you pause for a few seconds with the setting underneath as well so you know if the refresh is changing
                            It doesn't work this in M8. oso because xbmc finally Works great with1080P/60Hz tha happens because I deactivated the codec Mediacodec and now its playng without kai twra paizei xoris Drop frames, although it has many skip
                            In fact , I'd like to know , what is Drop Frame and Skip Frame?

Comment

oh nooooooooo.. player skips the frames..sooo unique situation..cause no player in the world who skips frames All of them do this. you buy ARM cpu-deal with it.
                              NEVER believe in chinese promises.

Comment

Working...
                              X