CPU control patcher for the M8 Square box - LifeForce ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU control patcher for the M8 Square box - LifeForce ROM

OK just like my other CPU patchers but this one is for the LifeForce ROM.

You all asked and LifeForce is busy so I went ahead and did it for his ROM for you all.

All 3 speeds like my other patchers. 696, 816, 1296. Oh and one to take you back to stock.

Download it and unzip the download. Instructions inside the README.TXT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9B...it?usp=sharing

Enjoy,
    Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    OK just like my other CPU patchers but this one is for the LifeForce ROM.

You all asked and LifeForce is busy so I went ahead and did it for his ROM for you all.

All 3 speeds like my other patchers. 696, 816, 1296. Oh and one to take you back to stock.

Download it and unzip the download. Instructions inside the README.TXT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9B...it?usp=sharing

Enjoy,
    Bob
    is this different than the other patcher because i have been using the 1008mhz patch and its been working.
    Just tested and min frequency changed and high ethernet speeds are back only problem with his rom now is that the HDMI auto-detect isnt working properly but on your 1.5 it does? Did you change something specifically that you can create a lifeforce patch for? thanks for all your help

btw is there anyway to speed up the cursor movement from the remote in mouse mode? Id like to use it but its so slow.
    Last edited by rlaursen; 05-27-2014, 06:38.

Comment

Originally posted by rlaursen View Post
      is this different than the other patcher because i have been using the 1008mhz patch and its been working.
      Just tested and min frequency changed and high ethernet speeds are back only problem with his rom now is that the HDMI auto-detect isnt working properly but on your 1.5 it does? Did you change something specifically that you can create a lifeforce patch for? thanks for all your help

btw is there anyway to speed up the cursor movement from the remote in mouse mode? Id like to use it but its so slow.

I think that is more of kernel issue which maybe out of bob league?

JustMe
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        I think that is more of kernel issue which maybe out of bob league?

JustMe
        somebody said this issue was fixed with bobs new 1.5 rom on the other thread so I thought it was fw related.

Comment

Originally posted by rlaursen View Post
          somebody said this issue was fixed with bobs new 1.5 rom on the other thread so I thought it was fw related.

it has been fix in 1.5 I could be wrong with kernel issues

JusMe

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

LifeForce ROM fixes paid app problem and he also increased the tcp/ip buffers.

My 1.5 ROM also increased tcp/ip buffers and other stuff. But it appears I did not fix paid app problem

My first set of CPU patchers would return LifeForce ROM back to stock tcp/ip buffers. These new ones work with LifeForce ROM.

In my 1.5 ROM I supplied a set of CPU patchers for my 1.5 ROM so you use those if you using my 1.5 ROM.

Hope this explains it.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              LifeForce ROM fixes paid app problem and he also increased the tcp/ip buffers.

My 1.5 ROM also increased tcp/ip buffers and other stuff. But it appears I did not fix paid app problem

My first set of CPU patchers would return LifeForce ROM back to stock tcp/ip buffers. These new ones work with LifeForce ROM.

In my 1.5 ROM I supplied a set of CPU patchers for my 1.5 ROM so you use those if you using my 1.5 ROM.

Hope this explains it.

Bob

I think he is talkingabout auto detect 720p on lifeforces firmware having a patcher correct me if i'm wrong rlaursen

JustMe

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                I think he is talkingabout auto detect 720p on lifeforces firmware having a patcher correct me if i'm wrong rlaursen

JustMe
                yeah. If Bobs 1.5 rom correctly auto-detects the proper resolution whether its 720 or 1080p then I'd like a patcher I could run to fix that issue on lifeforces rom since I've been testing his and like it alot. As of right now, I have to disable auto-detect in android display settings and select 1080i in order for xbmc to show correctly on my other 720P tv.

Comment

Does anybody give me a link of LifeForce ROM? I don't see it published here in this forum.

Comment

[Quote = Skelton; 194262] Tudja valaki adjon nekem EGY linket a Lifeforce ROM-ot? NEM látom, hogy Megjelent ITT, ezen a fórumon. [/ Quote] http://www.220volt.hu/temp/upload/pl..._Lifeforce.zip

Comment

re:
                      TM8_AP6330_20140605_Lifeforce.zip

Play Store installation just hangs when using this ROM.

P.S. same error on New geekbuyin ROM. Must be some setting, upgrading from Finless 1.6.

P.P.S. in CWM running factory reset TWICE fixed it.
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-20-2014, 04:56.

Comment

xbox and playstation game controller support

has anyone running lifeforce rom got their xbox and playstation controllers working with the new update script? My wireless 360 controller isnt working and was just wondering if it was just me or it just doesn't work with the rom. obviously this thread is for the cpu patcher but its the only lifeforce thread so figured Id ask here since people are using his rom.

Comment

How to tell it made a change to the M8 hardware?

I actually flashed the Finless's V1.8 ROM with the included "CPU control paths - cpu_fix_something" for a few of "M8 Square boxes" successfully with various paths! Now I try to get what is best performance for each Boxes..and get confuse b/c I forgot which CPU paths cames to which boxes!

Quick question:
                          Say, then when I ran the CPU-Z and view the Clock speed (SoC Tab) it still shows 24 MHz - 1.99 GHz! Is it as normal or I missed something?

In short, how do I tell the "CPU control paths" really made a change to the M8 hardware from cpu_fix_stock.zip to cpu_fix1296.zip? please advise!

Edit: The 4 CPU cores in CPU-Z shown around 1008 MHz-1608 MHz something!
                          Any ideas?

Thanks!
                          Last edited by LeMinh; 09-06-2014, 16:37.

Comment

Working...
                          X