S802 Multi Remote Patcher zips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    if i can remember correctly it should be in the same path tooth pick method.
    According to codesnake, on Openelec the path is /etc/remote.conf. Will your remoteupdator zip work? Or is it just for Android ROMs?

Comment

We always appreciate your stuff that works.

Cheers

Unfortunately I don't have one of those units on hand to test, but at least most of the functions are working good to seem some people appreciate other works

JustMe
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by jackmate View Post
        I have got a m8 box ,in which original round remote doesn't respond ,how can I fix this issue ?i get android in screen ,the ir remote doesn't work .should I flash the fw listed in this post ,I can access abdroid recovery but can't navigate anywhere to select update from sd card .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not sure if you got this sorted or not, but I had the exact same problem on 2 out of 10 boxes i bought.

I had to buy new IR receivers and solder them in, which solved the problem, not saying yours is the same issue, but just a thought.

Comment

Remote Updator

Yes same problem. From where can I buy the ir receiver and how to replace them in box ?

Comment

Originally posted by jackmate View Post
            Yes same problem. From where can I buy the ir receiver and how to replace them in box ?

I got them from here http://www.****.co.uk/itm/2714752098...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT, and just unsolder the old one, and resolder the new one in, make sure to take note of which way the old one was soldered, You can't really go wrong as the ir receiver will be facing forward.

Hopefully that will fix your problem, Not promising anything, but it solved mine.

Let me know how you get on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              We always appreciate your stuff that works.

Cheers
              all working fine here, so i cannot help people with issues that i cannot replicate.
              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I had that issue once . Then i tried a better power supply and remote worked perfect . I dunno how its got anything to do with power ... but in my case it looked lilke the supply wasmt provudung enough juice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im unsure on how to use this updater. Do i copy these files in with the rom package?

Comment

Originally posted by gs800uk View Post
                    Im unsure on how to use this updater. Do i copy these files in with the rom package?

download the one you want i assume the m8n remote updator and use the update function programs, andriod apps update/backup

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I tried update and backup app and when i select 'select' to read a usb stick it just goes into a black screen?

Im using the new 1.6b version and this is the only issue im facing as everything else works perfect

Comment

Hi JustMe, my roundish remote is not working will it fix my remote issue? i cant download the link it doesnt work will you be so kind to send me a different link. Also Will this work on any firmware version of m8 box?
                        Last edited by bargzeek; 01-21-2015, 01:54.

Comment

Need some help please.

Hi JustMe,
                          I got the M8 Box and the remote from the pic, Firmware Finless 1.8 KitKat 4.4.2 ROM for the dated 7/26/2014. The sound, home and menu(3 lines one) buttons have functions mixed between them, all the other functions working good. I wonder witch of the Zip files I need to use to fix? Thanks

Comment

I have a little issue now after upgrading to kodi with the remote. I got the regular M8 roundish remote and from what I read this patch is for remotes that stopes working, or mybe i have misunderstood :-)

My Issue is normally I use "Keymap editor" addon in xbmc to remap some of the keys for eksample " I remap the number 1 key to stop" and the number 2 key for pause / resume - In kodi seems like I cant remap the numbers key - and the volume up is now premapped to go to android home page and the vol. down key is mapped to context menu, they now cant be remapped from keymap editor ....

I would love to resume with this simple remote, is there another way to remap the keys by an xml or something like that ???

Thanx in advanced

Last edited by boOmLa; 01-21-2015, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisBernard View Post
                              Hi JustMe,
                              I got the M8 Box and the remote from the pic, Firmware Finless 1.8 KitKat 4.4.2 ROM for the dated 7/26/2014. The sound, home and menu(3 lines one) buttons have functions mixed between them, all the other functions working good. I wonder witch of the Zip files I need to use to fix? Thanks
                              try this http://goo.gl/XKB0ul

JustMe

Comment

try this http://goo.gl/XKB0ul
                                Works fine now, thank you JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X