S802 Multi Remote Patcher zips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Updator

Thanx a lot for you GREAT work JUSTme, couldn't wait for a reply went ahead and installed your patch.. And it did it for me 😄😄. Thank you very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks JustMe for the great work finally i have downloaded your fix and got my remote working again.

Comment

Hi JustMe my remote wont work again after i turn off my player. The remote is not detected again is my remote is broken or its just still firmware issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bargzeek View Post
          Hi JustMe my remote wont work again after i turn off my player. The remote is not detected again is my remote is broken or its just still firmware issue.
          what firmware you running some firmware after you switch of for more than 10minutes via remote will not switch back on via remote you need to unplug it or use my wake me up scottie on those type of firmwares.

to all the rest glad you got it sorted good stuff
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I will post few more remote updaters after i get back from the beach and celebrating Australia day 38deg

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
              I will post few more remote updaters after i get back from the beach and celebrating Australia day 38deg

keep an eye out for that mysterious white shark m8

Comment

Updated List on first page.

enjoy

JustMe

Comment

what firmware you running some firmware after you switch of for more than 10minutes via remote will not switch back on via remote you need to unplug it or use my wake me up scottie on those type of firmwares.

to all the rest glad you got it sorted good stuff

Thanks for the reply bro, im still using the stockfirmware of my player i never update this yet. Also its take so long for the remote to respond when i click, i need to press the keys repeatedly on the remote for it to work and now it doesnt detect again my remote. the battery is brandnew also. Might be a firmware issue on my m8 is it?

Comment

Originally posted by bargzeek View Post
                    Thanks for the reply bro, im still using the stockfirmware of my player i never update this yet. Also its take so long for the remote to respond when i click, i need to press the keys repeatedly on the remote for it to work and now it doesnt detect again my remote. the battery is brandnew also. Might be a firmware issue on my m8 is it?

Not sure what to say here I mean you are on stock firmware and batteries are good , its not like these boxes have a battery back up to save time and other configs.

I be sending it back to the supplier seems faulty to me

JustMe

Comment

Not sure what to say here I mean you are on stock firmware and batteries are good , its not like these boxes have a battery back up to save time and other configs.

I be sending it back to the supplier seems faulty to me
                      It was working well before i bought it online its almost 4 months already with no problem on the remote but just last 2 weeks when it got issues on the remote. Will try to update this with your firmware then. Thanks bro.

heres my m8 model:

Model No: K200
                      Build No:KOT49H.20140512 test-keys

Kernel Version: 3.10.33
                      ubuntu@ubuntu188#12

Comment

I'm wondering if this would fix the issue we ran into. about 5 of us bought M8 (K200) and on 3 of them when you click on the mouse pointer on the remote to try scrolling the mouse with the arrow keys on the remote it moves very slightly and you have to keep clicking for it to move very slowly. If you hold the arrow down it will only move on he first click. Using the roundish remote (same as the one in boomla's picure). Any ideas?

Edit: looks like the download links don't work
                        Last edited by thekider; 01-28-2015, 03:03.

Comment

Originally posted by thekider View Post
                          I'm wondering if this would fix the issue we ran into. about 5 of us bought M8 (K200) and on 3 of them when you click on the mouse pointer on the remote to try scrolling the mouse with the arrow keys on the remote it moves very slightly and you have to keep clicking for it to move very slowly. If you hold the arrow down it will only move on he first click. Using the roundish remote (same as the one in boomla's picure). Any ideas?

Edit: looks like the download links don't work

try it you won't brick the box you can only gain. I think it more HW related and you might have to send teh box units back

JustMe

Comment

try it you won't brick the box you can only gain. I think it more HW related and you might have to send teh box units back
                            The links on the first page don't work any chance they can be updated?

thanks

Comment

updated

JustMe

Comment

updated
                                Thanks, now I gotta work up the courage to actually try the flash lol

Update: did the flash, no difference. Probably a hardware issue like you said
                                Last edited by thekider; 01-31-2015, 15:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X