Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added new box to the list Eweat
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Links down, anywhere else to download?

Comment

BUMP!

Found a rom that gets along with my router but the remote doesnt work now. Appreciate it JustMe.

Comment

this is the original remote roundish one

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...99403972696471

This one is for the newer boxes with square remote like beelink etc

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...88704337636477

Originally posted by Garym1234 View Post
          Good Job!

I suppose it probably easier for most users to do this than copy the file over manually should they come across the opposite remote for whatever reason.
          I was able to download the patch from the link provided in this quoted text. Although not sure where the quote came from, unless Justme edited his first post?

Comment

Originally posted by Ambientek View Post
            BUMP!

Found a rom that gets along with my router but the remote doesnt work now. Appreciate it JustMe.
            updated

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

OP updated added s802 T8 remote updater flash.

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                OP updated added s802 T8 remote updater flash.
                Will this work with T8 with openelec on it..coz remote on T8 codesnake openelec dont work at all..thankss..[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                  Will this work with T8 with openelec on it..coz remote on T8 codesnake openelec dont work at all..thankss..[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji1] [emoji1]
                  Not sure try it you cannot stuff it up

JustMe

Comment

can anyone confirm that the s802 square remote works on s812? from acemax or enycrap

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

try this http://goo.gl/XKB0ul

im having this same issue, can you repost this link please? google flagged it for some reason... thanks in advance

Comment

Can you help me. I think the file I need to download is "2nd Gen Square M8N". Ive installed it onto my sdcard. Did the toothpick method and a menu came up. Do I select EXT? when I do this I still can't any file that will install the remote file . Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke View Post

im having this same issue, can you repost this link please? google flagged it for some reason... thanks in advance

Clear your browser cookies /cache and history and you will see new links posted 2 months ago

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyRach View Post
                            Can you help me. I think the file I need to download is "2nd Gen Square M8N". Ive installed it onto my sdcard. Did the toothpick method and a menu came up. Do I select EXT? when I do this I still can't any file that will install the remote file . Any help appreciated.
                            depends if you installed it on USB thumb drive and you are using USB port then yes go into ext, if you are using a SD Card then no need to select ext select first option

JustMe

Comment

I'm using an sd card. How do I install the file? Sorry if I'm being dumb. I'm noob with these boxes. Thanks. I did try with a usb, but it says no such device. When I use an SD Card, I search through the folders and directories but they all lead to nothing
                              Last edited by CrazyRach; 04-17-2015, 15:15. Reason: additional info

Comment

Just to let you know Ive managed to sort it now and its working perfect. Just me being stupid all along. Was unzipping the file for some stupid reason. But thanks. Really happy :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X