No announcement yet.

S802 Multi Remote Patcher zips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you got a remote updater for the M8S S812? Mines stopped working after flashing the OpenELEC-Amlogic.S806-S812.arm-5.0.8.zip

Comment

OP Post updated
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        I have created S802 / s812 remote updater patches for various boxes download and put onto SD card And do a toothpick method recovery to flash ( you may need usb mouse on some firmwares)

List last updated links 28/05/2015

Original m8
        Download

2nd Gen Square M8N
        Download

s802 Jesurun Remote
        Download

s802 AM908a Remote
        Download

s802 TRMK1 & Venz MK1 Remote
        Download

Probox2 Remote
        Download

Eweat s802
        Download

T8 s802 Remote
        Download

M8S s812 Remote
        Download

if you are not sure visit my site and you will see pictures of the units.
        FINALLY!!!! Thank you very much. Fixed my M8S remote volume buttons!

Comment

Hi , I'm new to this site and new to this question. My remote just stopped working on my M8 TT TV box. Does anyone know how to connect it back ? I read afew of the post's that have been posted up here but it's very complicated to my eyes. Sorry for being annoying. Hope someone could help me please thank you

Comment

can you post picture of your unit and remote also how did the remote stop working did you try to flash different firmware, if not have you tried to go closer to the unit to see if it works or changed batteries

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Hello

i have M8S Box, and i did have problem when i bought that when i switch off box i have to unplug cable to put it on again, wont switch on with remote, and now remote has stop working at all,

i tried your M8S Remote Patch, but did not work?

Any help please?

Thanks

Sofiane

Comment

I have an M8S with the square remote control - I tried all of your files you have posted but was unsuccessful in getting any of them to work ... Do you have one for this? I saw it was posted a while ago to a google link but is now dead ...

Comment

have you tried the last one on the list? can you be more specific is teh remote working or some buitton not workings? have you tried new batteries or even getting closer to the box, have you tried to flash oem stock firmware again

JustMe

Comment

Hello justme. I just got that box. The remote was working perfect when i was using android. Now i change to openelec and the buttons are messed up. i have downloaded the file M8S s812 Remote from the first page and copy/paste the remote.conf file to openelec /config. The remote is still working but the buttons are not correct. Am i doing something wrong ?
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

@ cyboy do you have link to the android firmware for your box?

JustMe

Comment

added S812 cyx_m8s_v8.6_bcm4335_8g2g

JustMe

Comment

added to op flash zip files

- qhy-m8s-bcm4335

- cyx-m10-bcm4335-8g2g

JustMe

Comment

I have a M8N box and stock remote does not respond to box. Remote is full functionally as its led is blinking and also no issue with batteries. But box is not reacting when i click buttons on my remote.

Will that fix my issue and also which one shall i download and how to apply .

Thanks

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Comment

@airco1234 - depends have you flashed your box with another rom, also just because your box remote light flashing doesn't mean that the receiver ir is not faulty or blocked many variables come into play has it ever worked what was the last thing you did that made it stop working more info would help

JustMe

Comment

added MXIII-G, Remote patcher to OP

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X