No announcement yet.

S802 Multi Remote Patcher zips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a m8 clone in remote don't work.. identical firmware different remotes on stock
    Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-03-2016, 16:08.

Comment

got a m8 clone in remote.conf ...none your zips work for this box ...on other firmwares cyx zip gave little functions..on this firmware just power on works with any zip no other functions at all ... it looks like remote in post 69 ...firmware it needs to be intergrated into is here
      Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

What do I need to do to make it operational I've replaced conf file and fixed it's permissions.didnt work that simple .

I have all the files from my twrp backup which refuses to load.errors out while installing system..the 2 firmwares are identical just remotes are different .one firmware from m8s clone .my firmware m8 clone made by same guy same dates same version..identical motherboard in different case .just a S added to the sticker on box and remote swapped..i just don't know where all the remote files are located in system that I need to swap out.the bootloader and boot from my backup loads fine and are already installed ..so I'm thinking if I can find all remote related files in system and swap them and fix permissions on them all should work ..need someone to point out which ones.if they take a look in system in that firmware.thanks in advance

heres the conf file from my remote
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-04-2016, 02:44.

Comment

I believe some else last year had issues with wifi and I fixed the firmware for them its by [email protected]. can you take picture of the board inside and the wifi chipset and what board revision if listed

Patcher added to OP
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

All is perfect.its stock .just no remote .i have both firmware hoping to just swap files needed..my original firmware is corrupt and wont instal...I posted here pics post #10
          So far I swapped remote cfg and remote conf.installed my boot and bootloader..still missing something
          purchased on ebay thought it was original ..flashed m8 firmware bricked it .now once connected to power solid blue light with no signal to tv ..holding reset before

Comment

I have updated original post with new remote file for RKM MK12_(s812)

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Updated OP

- fixed m8 clone cafac-computer remote
              - fixed MXIII-G remote
              - fixed rkm mk12 remote

Added CSM8 -s812 remote patcher

JustMe

Comment

Update OP with UGOOS 806 (812) ap6210 remote patcher

JustMe

Comment

Updated OP

Added - MyGica ATV1900AC Remote Patcher

JustMe

Comment

Added to OP

- Minix x8hp remote updater

JustMe

Comment

Added to OP

- Matricom Q
                      - Armarda Mach 8

JustMe

Comment

Added to OP

- Tronify (s812) remote updater

JustMe

Comment

is there someting like this zipfile to change/put wifi drivers on my m8s+??

Comment

ive installed openelec m8 orginal worked except the ok, vol + - and back buttons i have the roundish remote and the board is csm8 v1.3

Problem solved with keymapeditor
                            Last edited by PhoenixKopf; 04-02-2016, 06:39.

Comment

Funny if you asking this on 31 march : is there someting like this zipfile to change/put wifi drivers on my m8s+??

and get no answer.

and then found on youtube this tutorial movie

did i brought him on ideas or is it coincidence?

hihi

but i am glad with this video

thanks for all the work

Comment

Hi to everyone. I have a 4K OTT m8s+ (EP6330) and installed openelec. Problem with my remote is that I can turn it off (power off) but when I try to power it on again, nothing. I have to pull out and back in the power ac in order for the tv box to start. Any ideas or fix for that remote as I have tried almost all patches and none solve the issue. Click image for larger version

Name:	d229d89a-35b9-9007-816e-f8b97d87e136.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	564815

Last edited by dia; 04-04-2016, 07:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X