Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII-G_remote_patcher.zip cant flash this file, corupted

Comment

hi, i have a matircom g box which is using the amlogic s802 chip. Upgraded to latest firmware available. The problem is i am not able to connect to it using the remote app on my phone.
      Came across your thread regarding the remote app patch. I hope that fixes the issue but i am not able to download the zip. When i click the link it downloads the folder. I have also attempted to zip it myself but the message i get after trying to apply that patch is "e footer is wrong, e signature verification failed".

2nd issue is that i have also tried to register to your site but i am not getting a confirmation email. You might have a different link on your site.

Comment

hi, i have a matircom g box which is using the amlogic s802 chip. Upgraded to latest firmware available. The problem is i am not able to connect to it using the remote app on my phone.
        Came across your thread regarding the remote app patch. I hope that fixes the issue but i am not able to download the zip. When i click the link it downloads the folder. I have also attempted to zip it myself but the message i get after trying to apply that patch is "e footer is wrong, e signature verification failed".

2nd issue is that i have also tried to register to your site but i am not getting a confirmation email. You might have a different link on your site.

Comment

hey guys i tried to make my remote working on android 5.1 firmware for m8s. I have a clone m8s. None of these files work, so i copy the remote.conf from working firmware over to 1 of your patch zip and flash. However it did not work. Did I do something wrong? i upload my patched zip with remote.conf from my working firmware so you guys can i have a look what i have done wrong. Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi is there a Version for the board csm8 v1.3 remote is the roundish on

Comment

Can anyone help me with this pcb. I got the remote working using one of the patches but it doesn't turn back on after standby. Does anybody k kw the stock firmware I can just flash back with usb burn tool?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Can anyone explain how to install the remote.conf file? Is there anywhere that explain how to update system files?

The toothpick method recovery to flash doesn't really offer much guidance.

Comment

@ Alex depends on the rom

@ admol download the desired zip file then place it on the root sd card or USB thumb drive from android ui backup/restore and select file

or

Using a toothpick non-conductive object to press the recovery button, In M8 this is located in the AV connector, to press the button. Keep pressing, and connect the power, waiting for an animated Android with a progress bar showing firmware upgrade is in progress. then select udisk if thumb drive or sd for sd card it will flash and if successful it will reboot box and vola

you can also use file explorer and copy the remote.conf file across or you can use adb etc
                  Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Hey justme great work ur doing here keep it! are there any s905 Remote Updaters ? i have a ott MXQ 4k pro

Comment

Yeah I will start uploading next week some time
                      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

s905 Remote Updaters ? srry for being impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                          Yeah I will start uploading next week some time
                          Hi JustMe,

I'm using a Kata Box 2 android box http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...m-16gb-storage
                          And I loaded up the Tronsmart s95 pro rom into it.
                          I copied my old remote.conf file and the remote works great.
                          My only issue is that the I cant turn it on when its off.
                          with my original Rom its turning on. Is there anything missing I need to do? Thanks.

Comment

Hello, Just me I have a matricom G-Box Q1 s802 with latest libreelec 7.0.2 I have tried your patch updater all went well said it was successful installed reboot and no change
                            all my remote buttons work except volume - +
                            I have also tried to manually copy and paste from file manager but file manager keeps giving errors when trying to copy the files
                            I have also tried smb and all other options and libreelec just wont connect successfully to my pc not sure why but it wont accept the set user name and pass
                            any ideas how else I could copy from a usb or sd card?

ok so I have made some progress I managed to copy the config file onto my profile directory
                            the problem is that I am unable to copy/paste/move/edit anything in the root file system i tried to figure out if there was a way to gain root access in libreelec but I was unable to find what I need can you point me in the right direction??
                            Last edited by gunpoint69; 10-30-2016, 20:25.

Comment

Sorry for the vague and basic question but I am trying to fix an issue with a box my friend has just bought and I know nothing about these things and so am a bit confused even about what I actually have in my hand.

I have an M8S+ with the following info -

Android 5.1.1
                              Firmware - M8s+ userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 20160319 tst-keys
                              Kernel - 3.10.33.

I have included a pic of the box it came in and both sides of the internal board in the hope someone can help me understand whats going on and exactly what I have so I can look for the correct files to download.

The problem I am experiencing is that the remote control is not working. The box appears to be doing everything else it is supposed to.

I installed an update (m8s+-ota-20160409.zip - http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...l#comment-5208) but the remote is still not working

So I am wondering which of the downloads you listed should I be using ?

Any help or advice would be most welcome.

Cheers, George.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170506_162909_resized.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	648952
                                Hi justMe
                                Firs of all thanks for your great job.I have m8s s812 upgrade to lollipop.use m8n 2nd squar patch to solve not working remote.it does the work thx,but just volume does not work.is there any update to solve this issue. thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X