Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EM8N KoDi 14.0 New Firwmare (included 2 remote )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EM8N KoDi 14.0 New Firwmare (included 2 remote )

1. Remote one: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGoq7NC

2. Remote 2 (Normally remote ): http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWynObM

Firmware list;

Hi, and thanks

Any change of Kodi 14 auto frequentie switcher in this build? And Fast Ethernet?

Greetings,
    shinysidewinder

Comment

Is this firmware compatible with my box. Its M8 with round remote...with pcb board no. M9&M8_V0.92..just want to try and make sure its compatible..thanks

Comment

Googleplay movies and flixster only playing audio no video picture and the installed kodi wont launch for me.

spmc seems to be working ok and havent noticed no interlacing so far.
        Thank you hope you can provide a fix for above issues as working on older septemberish release.

Comment

No replies ...any ideas...if the firmware from eny is compatible with M8..pcb. M9&M8_V0.92 board...anybody here???
          Does anybody even care to reply @Kelvin.Zhang.???where are u??anybody else.pls..???thanks..
          Last edited by warlock09; 01-31-2015, 19:22.

Comment

Any testers of this update..on old M8 pcb V 0.92..with round remote pls...anybody here??thanks

Comment

downloading now will give u update when its installed

QUOTE=warlock09;286913]Any testers of this update..on old M8 pcb V 0.92..with round remote pls...anybody here??thanks[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by DIBBO100 View Post
                downloading now will give u update when its installed

QUOTE=warlock09;286913]Any testers of this update..on old M8 pcb V 0.92..with round remote pls...anybody here??thanks
                [/QUOTE]
                Thanks..will wait for your feedback.[emoji1] [emoji106]

Comment

looking good but found a more uptodate 1 which as smooth as anything

dl tjhe latest >>>>>>>>>21/02/15

Thanks..will wait for your feedback.[emoji1] [emoji106][/QUOTE]

Comment

Testing right now because i have nothing better to do than to test every free rom available for the m8,and so far,works perfect,flawless video,maxed out internet via ethernet. The remaining problem i have had with other roms is that after a while,video seems to zoomed or skewed to the right,and the only way to solve it is to disable an acceleration option of armcoded or something like that. When i do this,video playing seems to be jittery,not as smooth as with acceleration on. Hoping this roms solves that,and if it does,i will buy another m8 for a relative.

Comment

Originally posted by longodongo View Post
                      Testing right now because i have nothing better to do than to test every free rom available for the m8,and so far,works perfect,flawless video,maxed out internet via ethernet. The remaining problem i have had with other roms is that after a while,video seems to zoomed or skewed to the right,and the only way to solve it is to disable an acceleration option of armcoded or something like that. When i do this,video playing seems to be jittery,not as smooth as with acceleration on. Hoping this roms solves that,and if it does,i will buy another m8 for a relative.
                      dont buy a m8 get a t8 v2 much much better m8

Comment

dont buy a m8 get a t8 v2 much much better m8
                        What's so much better,if i may ask

Comment

I just checked the price on the t8 and ,no thanks,they're too expensive. I'd rather try out the pipo x7 for that price.

Comment

Thanks..will wait for your feedback.[emoji1] [emoji106]
                            [/QUOTE]

looks like they have a new version 12/03/15, anyone try it?

Comment

looks like they have a new version 12/03/15, anyone try it?[/QUOTE]
                              Just past by...anybody tried if its compatible???here??hello...[emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji106] ..i have M8N box with pcb no. M9&M8_V1.0.. anynone tried on their boxes pls..reply..thanks
                              Last edited by warlock09; 03-16-2015, 20:20.

Comment

Working...
                              X